The Amber Machine Cup Finalists vs The Pies, Kilmarnock

On 26/01/2021 at 10:13, Estragon said:

If Kilmarnock were on the run that Livingston were on - before hosting a team below us in the league desperately needing a win...I'd see the previous couple of months as little more than an ominous development and start shiting myself that the traditionally charitable aspect of our personality would be coming to the fore again.

I can only hope that our pals over in West Lothian have a similar self identity...play to form and it's 2-0 to Livi with us recording a single shot on target.

Check...

5 minutes ago, Menga Bus said:

Do killie fans actually enjoy listening to these commentators? Absolutely unbearable as an opposition fan

Compared to some of the football we've watched this year, the commentators are the least of my worries

4 minutes ago, Menga Bus said:

Sounding like some old firm da’s thinking there’s an agenda against them

And as a fellow plastic pitcher you should be ashamed of your comments.  10 unbeaten and you forget your roots, Uncle Tam.  Disappointing.

Sometimes switch to the opposition commentary for away games because ours is out of sync and ahead of play, and they've been no too bad biased wise, but these guys are murder. Thinking about muting it 2nd half if we don't get our own commentary up.

We're dominating play but lacking a cutting edge up front, Reilly isn't doing it for us yet, but only his first start so not having a go. Couple of good chances from set pieces have come close, if we don't improve a bit 2nd half we'll need to get Robinson on.