2022 travel plans

Ylf

1 hour ago, Hard Graft said:

Give Zeller Bistro a try - highly rated and when we were there it was incredible value for money.

Located in Izabella utca (Between Oktogon and Heroes’ Square) in the 7th district Zeller is not too far off the track and can be reached easily from the city center.

It's closed! 

• 1 month later...
On 17/03/2021 at 20:06, tatf said:

Now I am trying to revise my trip to Europe for June 2022 and would love some help.

Plan is to go to either Barcelona or Paris for seven days, then fly to Rome and be there for four days. Cruise to Naples, Crete, Turkey, Mykonos and end up in Athens. Stay in Athens for two days. Go to smaller island, Naxos or Paros, for four days. Go to Siena (either fly into Pisa from Athens or Naxos) for four days. Go to Florence for eight days. Also I'm reading silverleaf resorts reviews to plan my next vacation

What's your thought on getting a private tour for the Europe trip like in Barcelona https://gowithguide.com/spain/barcelona is it worth it since everything will be planned out or is it better to just rent out a car?