2022 travel plans

Ylf

• 1 month later...

Now I am trying to revise my trip to Europe for June 2022 and would love some help.

Plan is to go to either Barcelona or Paris for seven days, then fly to Rome and be there for four days. Cruise to Naples, Crete, Turkey, Mykonos and end up in Athens. Stay in Athens for two days. Go to smaller island, Naxos or Paros, for four days. Go to Siena (either fly into Pisa from Athens or Naxos) for four days. Go to Florence for eight days. Also I'm reading silverleaf resorts reviews to plan my next vacation

Edited by tatf

Definitely up for another bicycle tour. I last did a proper one across the USA in 2014 (Orlando to Seattle) and a wee mini one across Englandshire in 2017, and this pish has had me absolutely dying to go for one again.

I fancy somewhere with a fuckton of trees and hills and a low population density. Poland is high on my list as is Albania (in fact a wee Balkan tour sounds ace)

23 hours ago, velo army said:

Definitely up for another bicycle tour. I last did a proper one across the USA in 2014 (Orlando to Seattle) and a wee mini one across Englandshire in 2017, and this pish has had me absolutely dying to go for one again.

I fancy somewhere with a fuckton of trees and hills and a low population density. Poland is high on my list as is Albania (in fact a wee Balkan tour sounds ace)

Albania is really interesting place!

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully will get to Dalmatia in Croatia. Went to Cavtat near Dubrovnik in 2019 and loved it. I’m planning to stay near Makarska and will hopefully spend a few days in Split/visiting Korčula, Hvar and Brač and a day at the Krka National Park. My girlfriend would love to visit the Plitvice Lakes but it does seem a bit out of the way from where we’re looking.

On 22/03/2021 at 01:23, Sugar_Army said:

As this year looks like a wash out (was supposed to be backpacking in Africa for her 40th) we have started planning next year.  A bit of Peru/Amazon/Bolivia but if time allows will consider adding in Chile or Galapagos.

Mate I think we might be related.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/04/2021 at 03:01, Scott-Replay said:

Hopefully will get to Dalmatia in Croatia. Went to Cavtat near Dubrovnik in 2019 and loved it. I’m planning to stay near Makarska and will hopefully spend a few days in Split/visiting Korčula, Hvar and Brač and a day at the Krka National Park. My girlfriend would love to visit the Plitvice Lakes but it does seem a bit out of the way from where we’re looking.

Just take care and hope you guys will enjoy your whole time at your trip. 😁

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, The Marly said:
On 25/01/2021 at 11:48, Ylf said:

fancy a break in naples. visit the maradona stadium and murals of the man alanya turkey in july. possibly marmaris in october.

Didn't like Naples. Good base to get to other places though.

Naples is quite minging and to be honest I hated the whole Amalfi coast. Capri is ok though.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Booked to do a cruise in Alaska next September, cannot wait. 

It's stunning.....enjoy 

Forgot to say if you are joining/leaving the ship in Seattle/Vancouver it's worth taking a few days before/after your cruise to enjoy both cities 

Edited by doulikefish

10 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

It's stunning.....enjoy 

Forgot to say if you are joining/leaving the ship in Seattle/Vancouver it's worth taking a few days before/after your cruise to enjoy both cities 

Thanks, seriously excited about it, its a week long cruise and some of the excursions and sighys look amazing. We have 2 nights in Vancouver before and after the cruise and then 10 nights in Orlando. 

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thanks, seriously excited about it, its a week long cruise and some of the excursions and sighys look amazing. We have 2 nights in Vancouver before and after the cruise and then 10 nights in Orlando. 

Tremendous you will love it