Fermers v The Red Machine

Guest Bob Mahelp

Guest Bob Mahelp

Good results and performances from both teams at the weekend, and all of a sudden this bi-annual snorefest looks a bit more interesting. 

Will Saturday's1st half or 2nd half St Johnstone turn up ? Will the Dons go back to.....please God no.....the dreaded Cosgrove/Main partnership ?

I'm hoping for a 1-0 Aberdeen win, but a draw wouldn't surprise me here. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Will the Dons go back to.....please God no.....the dreaded Cosgrove/Main partnership ?

Will Ojo start again ? 

Will Scott Wright still be here ?

Will we have taken any *** cast offs as part of the deal

Saints patently start favourites have given The Hibs a spanking but hoping for an away win naturally. 

1 win in our last 9 away games is a massive concern for Aberdeen. We have a tough lot of games coming up which will be critical in the race for European fitba.

Much happier after Saturday performance and hope for the same again on Wednesday night, better remember that it is a 6pm kick-off. 

Edited by betting competition

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

This run of fixtures gives me the fear tbh

Make or break stuff if the players are remotely serious about pushing sellick for second 

AC4112FB-CCE4-4B4E-88A3-74FCCAFDFF14.jpeg

Season defining games Frank.

Minimum nine points from twelve (included in that is another away win at Easter Road) and we should have a decent bit of daylight between us and the wannabes.

31 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

This run of fixtures gives me the fear tbh

Make or break stuff if the players are remotely serious about pushing sellick for second 

AC4112FB-CCE4-4B4E-88A3-74FCCAFDFF14.jpeg

4 point, imo. Based on nothing more than I'm now entering my 58th year of being a Dons' fan. (Either that or 10 points - you choose.)

9 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Season defining games Frank.

Minimum nine points from twelve (included in that is another away win at Easter Road) and we should have a decent bit of daylight between us and the wannabes.

If we get 9 points from the twelve I’d be reasonably happy. However, it’ll be a heads gone night by our fans after the one we lose.

This is one of the three or four times a season where Random Guy can justifiably be in an Aberdeen based thread, and he’s nowhere to be seen.
He'll be in after the team is announced to tell us that Davidson is fucking useless and we'd be as well not turning up. THAT is when you sheep botherers should be worried.