SUPERBOWL LV

lichtie23

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Osi just highlighting that Gronk went early on the snap on his big gain and it wasn’t flagged there!!!

No point continuing watching this, they've decided who's winning tonight. Chiefs haven't helped themselves mind.

30 years ago I used to work behind a bar that sold Czech Bud and fondly remember telling some snotty American that it was the original.

Kinda similar story, I was in Orlando watching a band containing 3 Irish people and a Scot playing Irish music, sitting next to an older American couple and chatting a bit they seemed nice enough. At one point they said, “I wish they’d play real Irish music like the Dropkick Murphys”.

So, where is this heading if the Bucs win? A conspiracy? Crooked referees? Goodell’s fault? Neil Reynolds being shite? Or.... Mahomes clarting his nappy, Kelce dropping passes and slipping around? Hill being invisible? Chiefs indiscipline?

This is Old Firm level conspiracy theory. Fact (so far) - Chiefs have whiffed and a Brady / Gronk combo are kicking their arse.

Edited by pozbaird