SUPERBOWL LV

lichtie23

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Sky for me. I feel like the Sky studio team have been my viewing companions for many a year now. Unlike others, I like Neil Reynolds, and having attended multiple live NFL UK roadshows, and seen him present those, and the Trafalgar Square / Oxford Street fanfests, I think he does a grand job.

Each to their own though!

My idea of hell would be the NFL presented by Rob Beckett, Tom Allen, Romesh Ranganathan, and Richard Ayouade. 😛

Tom Allen annoys me an unhealthy amount. We get it, you're sarcastic and gay. Now f**k off. 

11 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

BBC's coverage is dumbed down, but I dont have to watch the advert for that fucking sky Twist film 490 times if I watch BBC. So BBC it is. 

Have to agree about the repetitive nature of the adverts. I’ve still never forgiven Sky NFL coverage for making me buy a Chrysler Ypsilon.

Edited by pozbaird

Baws deep in the middle of a run of nightshifts so wont be in a fit state to watch this till wednesday,absolutely gutted and have done nothing but bitch out my boss since the rotas came out a few weeks back.

No preference for the outcome,however i still think the way to stop a juggernaut  team like the chiefs is to park the juggernauts offensive arse on the bench for as long as possible, not try to outgun them.I'm not convinced the bucs and Arian have the tools to Beilichick the shit out of this game even with the Brady pulling the strings.

Chiefs by 5,Mahomes 3 tds,Brady 2 int for my burn a bundle bet.

Watching on a US GamePass feed - can't wait for it. It always takes me ten days or so to get over the Packers being dumped out in the Conference game.

Got my NFL SnackHelmet purchased from LIDL and filled with snacks - got hot food waiting to be heated up for HT or before. 

Supporting the Chiefs tonight but really just looking for a good game. Nothing can ever beat the horrific Rams v Patriots one from a few years ago, surely!

Chapman hasn’t been on the Beebs NFL show recently so he might not be presenting 🤞 will switch over to the beeb as I like Jason and Osi.

ETA I’m also sick of sky’s sky sports news style info on the screen already. So can’t be arsed with that every time they go back to the studio.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Used to follow NFL in the late 99's/early 00's, just got back into it during this season so first SuperBowl for a long while. Not overly bothered about either team, but as Chiefs look like favourites will root for the Bucs, I  do like an underdog!

Will never complain about another advert on Sky ever again now the Idris Elba Christmas one has disappeared. Every single ad break during the NFL, football and darts in December [emoji31]

During the draft it was an advert for Brassic. That might have been the greatest tv show of all time but il never know, after seeing the advert 468 times in one night I vowed to never watch the programme