SUPERBOWL LV

lichtie23

Going to be a bummer on Monday when the season is over. Been one of my most pleasurable things to help get through lockdown. Sitting down in front of the TV glued to all the games. The standard of play has been superb. The intensity has been relentless. Lots of memorable games and performances. Credit to everyone involved to even get the season played, much less played to such an exciting conclusion.

Good news is if you have sky or game pass you can watch it all again.

Really liking the crossover between nfl network and skys dedicated channel. Can’t beat a bit of Kay adams in the morning.

1 hour ago, steelmen said:

Good news is if you have sky or game pass you can watch it all again.

Really liking the crossover between nfl network and skys dedicated channel. Can’t beat a bit of Kay adams in the morning.

She is an actually good journalist too, not just token totty. I genuinely think I am in love with her 😐

20 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Going to be a bummer on Monday when the season is over. Been one of my most pleasurable things to help get through lockdown. Sitting down in front of the TV glued to all the games. The standard of play has been superb. The intensity has been relentless. Lots of memorable games and performances. Credit to everyone involved to even get the season played, much less played to such an exciting conclusion.

Working from home and watching the late games back on gamepass with no ads has been class.

21 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Can't fathom why the chiefs would risk a covid outbreak by getting their haircuts 🤯

He's been coming in all season and getting tested all season from what I understand. He had tested negative five days in a row before Sunday. It's not some person they brought in off the street.

1 hour ago, AmericanFan said:

He's been coming in all season and getting tested all season from what I understand. He had tested negative five days in a row before Sunday. It's not some person they brought in off the street.

Its more the fact its not essential.

19 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Go Chiefs!

@Todd_is_God you ready for the beatdown on Sunday?  Need to get some friendly smacktalk going...

😂 the Bucs have been utter gash for 17 of the last 18 years.

A beatdown on Sunday won't change how much i've enjoyed watching a competent Bucs team for the first time in a long time.

That said, bring it 😉

8 hours ago, The Golden God said:

What would be your top 5 sporting days/weeks/weekends of the year, one per sport?

Wildcard Weekend
Cheltenham
The Open
Wimbledon
Scottish Cup final/Play off final

ETA: maybe the MLB playoffs instead of the tennis.

Personally i'd add the Four Hills Tournament in there somewhere

10 hours ago, The Golden God said:

What would be your top 5 sporting days/weeks/weekends of the year, one per sport?

Wildcard Weekend
Cheltenham
The Open
Wimbledon
Scottish Cup final/Play off final

ETA: maybe the MLB playoffs instead of the tennis.

Opening 2 days of ncaa basketball tournament

First week of Euro or World Cup

A big Saturday in college football, especially if K-State has a big game

MLB opening day

NFL divisional round

Close: Any first week of Wimbledon or US Open tennis