Inverness v Queens

Guest TOPFITTER

Same team, same attitude and same defending from the front and this energetic young QUEENS team can get a result maybe even three points 👍 Are we seeing a successful season emerging from a disastrous start ? Mon the SOUTH.

Same team, same attitude and same defending from the front and this energetic young QUEENS team can get a result maybe even three points [emoji106] Are we seeing a successful season emerging from a disastrous start ? Mon the SOUTH.
I don't rate McKee as highly as a few others but if he's fit I'd put him in in place of McGrory whom I thought was anonymous against Morton.

19 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, TOPFITTER said:
Same team, same attitude and same defending from the front and this energetic young QUEENS team can get a result maybe even three points emoji106.png Are we seeing a successful season emerging from a disastrous start ? Mon the SOUTH.

I don't rate McKee as highly as a few others but if he's fit I'd put him in in place of McGrory whom I thought was anonymous against Morton.

Would like to see Queens sign another CM before window shuts to play alongside Mccabe who looked to be relishing the captain role last week. 

Would like to see Queens sign another CM before window shuts to play alongside Mccabe who looked to be relishing the captain role last week. 
If he was comfortably better than what we have I'd obviously agree. But we have 7 CM's on the books (excluding the young boys (I have no idea what position they play)) so I'll be surprised to see another one being added. Especially when you consider McKechnie and Joseph have had few appearances.

1 hour ago, Flash said:

Pitch inspection at 9am tomorrow. With a forecast air temperature of 1C through the night, it is possible the pitch could be frozen in the morning. The ground temperature is generally lower than the air temperature at night in the winter.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/pitch-inspection-47392

Worth noting that our USH no longer works and indeed may have been (partially) removed. I'd guess though that the drainage is more of an issue than a frozen pitch and we did improve that a year or two back but we'll see what happens tomorrow.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

If he was comfortably better than what we have I'd obviously agree. But we have 7 CM's on the books (excluding the young boys (I have no idea what position they play)) so I'll be surprised to see another one being added. Especially when you consider McKechnie and Joseph have had few appearances.

Seems decided to sign another winger... 

12 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Is that us now with 6 wide players would have liked aanother centre midfielder still a bit weak for me in there 

Feel that Robinson has been a bit of a waste of a loan. I know he’s been unlucky with an injury mind. 

It's pretty obvious we did essentially nothing to try and get this game on.  I wonder if the club are half-expecting the league to be halted again so aren't bothering to spend money to play a game that wouldn't really matter in the end anyway.  The fact there's no fans there is another factor of course.