St Johnstone v Livingston, League Cup Final 2020-21

PauloPerth

4 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

We're all worried about this tbh, the semi was brilliant but that first 20 minutes or so we were in trouble and Conway was very poor in the first half. 

And  this nails it (I think this is exactly what we'll see, with Bryson). 

I'll be a seething mess if we start 5-2-3 with Bryson in there. All the lessons I'd thought Davidson had learned would be second guessed.

Hopefully either he's not changed shape, or as usual I'm miles out with thinking it won't work.

Every corner you turn in Perth people have decorated their houses. From buntings & balloons to even just smaller things of scarfs and tops in their windows. 

Spotted so many more houses decorated than i expected yesterday. Really is great to see.

Only wish that everyone was heading for trains, buses and cars right now for a day out no matter the result they'd never forget. 

Enjoy your afternoon folks. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Every corner you turn in Perth people have decorated their houses. From buntings & balloons to even just smaller things of scarfs and tops in their windows. 

Spotted so many more houses decorated than i expected yesterday. Really is great to see.

Only wish that everyone was heading for trains, buses and cars right now for a day out no matter the result they'd never forget. 

Enjoy your afternoon folks. 

Aye quite interested to see what's happening, I've to head out for a couple of hours in a minute so hopefully see some decorations on my way.

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I was staying off the alcohol today and refused to go to a couple of gazebo affairs but f**k it, I am now going to treat this game with the respect it deserves.

Quite right. Maybe if Callum has a few drinks he'll be persuaded to stick Melamed on the teamsheet.