St Johnstone v Livingston, League Cup Final 2020-21

PauloPerth

1 minute ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Nice wee shot of Bartley greeting there.

Maybe should of tried playing football and not just trying to stamp on and elbow Rooney. 

Embarrassing stuff.

Kyle Bartley plays for Brighton does he not? 

Rooney should’ve been off but the ref shat it

Just now, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Well done St Johnstone, as comfortable a 1-0 win as you’ll ever see. Livi reminded me of St Mirren in the semi, absolutely no urgency or pressing towards the end of the game.

Chris Kane was man of the match for me aside from that hilarious pass.

Couldn’t stop laughing at that pass. Whenever he’s got a couple of seconds to think about what he’s doing he more often than not makes a total meal of it.

Congratulations to our Saintee friends; enjoy your night. I suspect a sudden mysterious breakout of "migraines" in Perthshire on the Monday ;)

Sour grapes or not I just wish we hadn't left it until the seventieth minute before starting to play; however the pain is eased somewhat by the fact we haven't lost to you-no-who (or their brothers).

A bit of an anomaly as finals go, probably down to the behind closed doors nature of the cup.

Can't see County winning at even a half-full Parkhead, or Rangers folding like they did at Paisley after equalising late on.

Well done to St Johnstone though. To think they said the tories weren't profiting off the pandemic. 175052904_JackScoff.png.11436448d5846d0dec068bcd7d5d186e.png

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

A bit of an anomaly as finals go, probably down to the behind closed doors nature of the cup.

Can't see County winning at even a half-full Parkhead, or Rangers folding like they did at Paisley after equalising late on.

Well done to St Johnstone though. To think they said the tories weren't profiting off the pandemic. 175052904_JackScoff.png.11436448d5846d0dec068bcd7d5d186e.png

County beat celtic twice this season . There result was hardly a fluke . Celtic are just genuinely pish 

don’t think a crowd would have made much of a difference between us and St Mirren. Over the 90 minutes they were the better team and we were probably more lucky to pull it back at the end 

Edited by Forever_blueco

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

County beat celtic twice this season . There result was hardly a fluke . Celtic are just genuinely pish 

And I'm wondering if the variable of having no fans in the ground to kick Celtic up the arse has hindered them at times, that's all.