St Johnstone v Livingston, League Cup Final 2020-21

PauloPerth

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Well done to the fakes. Waiting your entire history for an elusive major trophy and then two coming along in less than a decade is dream stuff.

League up next.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Look, I know you and you're a panic merchant. If you're talking about the league then you're most certainly meaning the championship. :lol: 

Won the First Division in 2008, Scottish Cup in 2014, and League Cup in 2021.

6-7 years we'll win the Premiership. 

So it shall be, for so it is written.

At half-time, I said to my dad that I didn’t care if the game was ugly as long as we won it. However, I must admit that I was delighted to see our improved second-half performance. Glad we finally showcased some of the quality football we’ve become accustomed to seeing over the past few months.

Shout-outs to Kerr, Rooney and Kane, but the whole team performed very well.

What a club.

Cancelled my subscription to Premier sports; 2 mins after the final whistle - the response I got was "Are you sure you want to cancel" followed by Are you sure you want to cancel" and "are you sure you want to cancel". Finally they hit me with "You can cancel your cancellation at any time".

If I wasn't wound up already? Very nearly a laptop shaped dent in the wall.

51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Love the big c**t.

My dad's not seen any games this season but Rooney is now his favourite player. Not based on the goal, based entirely on his interview and how he acted around the trophy presentation 😂

Cult hero already.

When he worked beside me we would go out into the yard and try lobbing a ball in the bin from twenty yards away, I beat him every time 😆 he’s mad as a brush but definitely one of life’s good guys and I’m so made up for him and you guys as it was a deserved win.

3 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Cancelled my subscription to Premier sports; 2 mins after the final whistle - the response I got was "Are you sure you want to cancel" followed by Are you sure you want to cancel" and "are you sure you want to cancel". Finally they hit me with "You can cancel your cancellation at any time".

If I wasn't wound up already? Very nearly a laptop shaped dent in the wall.

Oh there’s a question. I taped the game on Sky Q. If I cancel the Premier Sports subscription will the recording be deleted? Anybody know?

2 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Oh there’s a question. I taped the game on Sky Q. If I cancel the Premier Sports subscription will the recording be deleted? Anybody know?

I know that is you , for example, tape a film on Sky Cinema and then cancel your subscription; then the recording will be blocked (unless you bought a copy through Sky Store).

However Premier Sports is not part of your sky subscription, per se, so I'm guessing not. Just my opinion though.

I don't want to rub it in as I am sure we were all somewhat questioning Davidson's selection before the match, but he really has controlled that match with his picks. The most solid Saints have looked defensively this season? Thought the back 3 and Craig were excellent in their roles all game.