St Johnstone v Livingston, League Cup Final 2020-21

PauloPerth

14 hours ago, tazz1903 said:

BBC Scotland showing live English football , while we have to subscribe to another service to watch a national cup final ?  FFS  🤬

It’s not BBC Scotland’s fault the SPFL sold the exclusive rights to a pay TV provider.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

We should be awarded the cup for this alone. 

Aye, but Livingston have an Aldi near the ground that has a cracking deal on mini rolls.

If that's not there anymore though, then I agree with the sentiment.

2 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

I don’t remember being this nervous in 2014.

Probably because we knew we were going to pump Dundee Utd. This time I'm not as confident!

Plus you had all the build it before the game in 2014. Yer just sitting in yer house waiting now and it's torture!

26 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

That's all well and good but we got a rushed tweet from West Lothian Cooncil....BEAT THAT

Aye - the same council that originally didn't want to allow an open bus tour down the boulevard with the trophy in 2004 in case it upset some local Hibs families?

Going to be really strange not being at the stadium for this; will be at home, like so many others, with a pie and a cold one. Cant believe I'll also be wearing my scarf in the house.

Maybe I'll pit a couple of Bovril cubes in a plastic cup and stir it with a cocktail stick for that  true Hampden experience.

25 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Aye - the same council that originally didn't want to allow an open bus tour down the boulevard with the trophy in 2004 in case it upset some local Hibs families?

Going to be really strange not being at the stadium for this; will be at home, like so many others, with a pie and a cold one. Cant believe I'll also be wearing my scarf in the house.

Maybe I'll pit a couple of Bovril cubes in a plastic cup and stir it with a cocktail stick for that  true Hampden experience.

Do you not have an oven?

13 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

A Scottish final without any of the ‘big’ clubs involved, so it is only natural that BBC1 are showing Palace v Fulham live in Scotland. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The BBC can’t show a cup final that they don’t have the rights to.

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

I don’t remember being this nervous in 2014.

At this stage you were already probably a couple of pints in, surrounded by Saints fans, and excitement was built by the atmosphere. Time flew by.

This year most of us will just be just sitting in our living rooms with maybe 1 or 2 other folk, or our thoughts.

29 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

A Scottish final without any of the ‘big’ clubs involved, so it is only natural that BBC1 are showing Palace v Fulham live in Scotland. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just to clarify, do you genuinely believe that today’s final would have been on BBC1 had one of these so-called “big clubs” been involved?

A yes or no answer will suffice.