Raith v Hearts

I agree that teams were always going to vote in their best interests. Sick of talking about it tbh, rather concentrate on football. Hope we turn yous over tonight :lol:

Fair enough mate, I’m just too lazy to do boycotts I didn’t buy the Hearts stream as I’m too cheap to pay £18.50 [emoji23] actually I think £14 is a bit steep and £12 should be the price. You probably will turn us over as a few have said out lads looked lacking towards the end after a long lay off but we did well to hang on. Expecting Hearts to come out all guns blazing with a point to prove tonight. I’d have been happy with a point over these two so we’re already two up on that so a free hit tonight.

Wasn’t expecting Lewis Vaughan to start. Really happy for him, hope he’s get through unscathed and can start to build his fitness back up.

Hopefully nothing serious with Matthews, he’s been excellent this season.

Bit of a shape change I guess. Less a 4-1-4-1, now a 4-2-3-1 with Spencer and Hendry sitting, and a 3 of Vaughan, Kennedy and Armstrong? Or is it a straight up 4-4-2? Seems unlikely given McGlynn's preferences to date.

Big call starting Vaughan over, say, Ross. Here's hoping the knees hold up. 

Edited by renton

2 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Vaughan will be the second coming or the other unmentionable thing will happen again.

Would settle for a solid 6/10 performance so long as he was available 10 games from now.

51 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

How the f**k is Jamie Walker still starting games for us? :blink:

What happened to Walker when he went down south? He was on fire before he left but now he's only a fraction of the player he was.