Raith v Hearts

The comments on the kickback website before, during and after Saturday’s game. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

”How are we getting beat off a glorified junior outfit hearts 😡😡😡

HAHAHA. 

See if your team were actually any good, you wouldn’t be down here with these so called “gloried junior” outfits...

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

The comments on the kickback website before, during and after Saturday’s game. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

”How are we getting beat off a glorified junior outfit hearts 😡😡😡

HAHAHA. 

See if your team were actually any good, you wouldn’t be down here with these so called “gloried junior” outfits...

My favorite parts are when we are 0-2 and 0-3 up 🤣

Hearts haven't played us yet on our pitch and they've got a point to prove after Saturday so pressure all on them😏😳  hopefully our players are fired up to show that Saturday wasn't a fluke result and we have nothing to fear from any team in this league. COYR😁

Edited by lellywong

Can you imagine The Hertz fans if we beat then AGAIN!!                                                                       Mind you, 3 points out of 6(so far) is okay.....AGAINST these *JUGGERNAUT* teams!!

* Juggernaut* a description of a team expected to complete a season without defeat.

Edited by Wee Sandy

2 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Can you imagine The Hertz fans if we beat then AGAIN!!                                                      Mind you, 3 points out of 6(so far) is okay.....AGAINST these *JUGGERNAUT* teams!!

* Juggernaut* a description of a team expected to complete a season without defeat.

If we do beat this erm....JUGGERNAUT team then we can get the UP YE gifs oot. 

I just bought the stream from Raith TV, getting too old to hold grudges, rather we concentrate on getting the team performing better. 

To be honest I’m not really sure why there’s a grudge anyway. Did Hearts fans seriously expect Celtic, Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove to vote against their own interests? I appreciate the relegated teams feel aggrieved but surely these 4 teams were as certain to vote for calling the season as the the bottom teams were for null and void. No team in top spot would ever back Null and Void.

3 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

To be honest I’m not really sure why there’s a grudge anyway. Did Hearts fans seriously expect Celtic, Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove to vote against their own interests? I appreciate the relegated teams feel aggrieved but surely these 4 teams were as certain to vote for calling the season as the the bottom teams were for null and void. No team in top spot would ever back Null and Void.

I agree that teams were always going to vote in their best interests. Sick of talking about it tbh, rather concentrate on football. Hope we turn yous over tonight :lol:

3 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I agree that teams were always going to vote in their best interests. Sick of talking about it tbh, rather concentrate on football. Hope we turn yous over tonight :lol:

Tbh, the odds are stacked against us, as Hearts will be hurting. I’ll be so happy to park the bus