Raith v Hearts

Weirdly I’m not arsed as Hearts should do us comfortably so the pressure is 100% on them even after today’s win. These games are free hits for JM and the team. lose them and it’s a shrug of the shoulders, win them and he’s a legend. Hopefully the lads go out and give it another great performance as after the QOTS game I feared the worst. Expect Hearts to win this after today’s loss.

Imagine the scenes if we were lucky enough to win the next two home games then the Pars away. We can but dream. It's most unlikely to happen as Hearts will be well pumped up to get revenge. The rest will take care of themselves in due course.

15 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Weirdly I’m not arsed as Hearts should do us comfortably so the pressure is 100% on them even after today’s win. These games are free hits for JM and the team. lose them and it’s a shrug of the shoulders, win them and he’s a legend. Hopefully the lads go out and give it another great performance as after the QOTS game I feared the worst. Expect Hearts to win this after today’s loss.

too far acceptance speech GIF by The Academy Awards

4 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Blow for Raith as defender Christophe Berra is doubtful after pulling a hamstring and being substituted.

Boost for Raith as Mihai Popescu set to take his place.

37 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

too far acceptance speech GIF by The Academy Awards

In all honesty, Tuesday's game won't have any difference: he's up there already as one of our best ever managers. It's less about winning things and more about how twice he's come in and dragged our club back up into the second tier when we've been in the doldrums. He'll never match Jimmy Nicholl's success in the '90s but he's made sure we've always progressed in the right direction.

They'll probably try and kick us off the park,it's in their managers mindset. Regards Jimmy Nicholl and John McGlynn Nicholl followed Frank Connor who gave him a very good base to work from John McGlynn took over from numpties. When he came to us the first time it was Levein and he didn't have enough time to make his mark he did however put forward John McGlynn.

Edited by steakngravy

9 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

They'll probably try and kick us off the park,it's in their managers mindset. Regards Jimmy Nicholl and John McGlynn Nicholl followed Frank Connor who gave him a very good base to work from John McGlynn took over from numpties. When he came to us the first time it was Levein and he didn't have enough time to make his mark he did however put forward John McGlynn.

I wish.  We barely put a tackle in.