Chocolate Assortments

btb

This will vary across the board, but with Celebrations the general order of disappearance seems to be Malteser, Galaxy, Galaxy caramel, Twix, Snickers, Mars, Milky Way and Bounty.

A great feeling it is when you find a Malteser or two at the bottom of the tin that everyone else missed. 😃

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
22 hours ago, bennett said:
It's usually the twix that are left.

Always feel like the twix offering tastes completely different from a twix bar you buy in shops

I'd agree on that, I like a Twix but it doesn't really transfer well into miniature form.

1 hour ago, greendot said:

I've suggested to the wife about taking a trip down Cadbury alley, but it always leads to a dead end :whistle

Ah, the first variation I heard on that joke was Steve Davis swithering over whether to go for the brown or the pink.

In these days of anal bleaching there must be a new punchline.

16 hours ago, greendot said:

I've suggested to the wife about taking a trip down Cadbury alley, but it always leads to a dead end :whistle

There was a lad in one of my classes at uni. He was either a Cadbury or a Rowntree (it was 20 odd years ago). He got called Willy Wonka as his dad had a chocolate factory.

10 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

There was a lad in one of my classes at uni. He was either a Cadbury or a Rowntree (it was 20 odd years ago). He got called Willy Wonka as his dad was a notorious peado

FTFY

Why would anybody eat a Bounty through choice? Coconut is the devil's dandruff. Evil stuff from the first bite to the last piece you find in your teeth the following day. I'm particularly  bitter because whenever a box of chocolates was handed round I always, always, always got the coconut one. Just like a cat will make a bee-line for whoever in the room least likes cats, coconut has featured far more heavily in my life than I have ever consented to.

Edited by Shotgun

On 22/01/2021 at 19:15, btb said:

You get them for Christmas but there's always one sweet that nobody likes - we're down to the Double Deckers in the Celebrations tub and there ain't nobody gonna eat them.

You bunch of fuckin weirdos

On 23/01/2021 at 19:41, btb said:

Ah, the first variation I heard on that joke was Steve Davis swithering over whether to go for the brown or the pink.

In these days of anal bleaching there must be a new punchline.

Well when someone thinks of something, I'm sure that'll mean there's a light at the end of the tunnel 😉

13 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

There was a lad in one of my classes at uni. He was either a Cadbury or a Rowntree (it was 20 odd years ago). He got called Willy Wonka as his dad had a chocolate factory.

Either one or both of Cadbury or Rowntree was a Quaker. As Quakers tended to favour teetotalism going into brewing was a no-no so they tended to start chocolate factories.