Chocolate Assortments

btb

38 minutes ago, btb said:

You get them for Christmas but there's always one sweet that nobody likes - we're down to the Double Deckers in the Celebrations tub and there ain't nobody gonna eat them.

I'm calling bs for three reasons 

1- nobody dislikes double decker

2-if they did they wouldn't admit it in public as it is a mark of wrongun

3- there are no double deckers in celebrations. They're in Heroes. 

11 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I'm calling bs for three reasons 

1- nobody dislikes double decker

2-if they did they wouldn't admit it in public as it is a mark of wrongun

3- there are no double deckers in Celebrations. They're in Heroes. 

We got one of each and when both were half empty I put them into one tub my apologies for confusing the matter.

Never mind your modern mini chocolate bars - who fucking eats cremes? About a third of a tin of Quality Street ends up being fucking cremes. To paraphrase Billy Connolly, it's like they've got a warehouse somewhere packed full of orange and strawberry creme that they have to unload.

What happened to ginger anyway? He wasn't wrong, the old-school selection boxes always left in a chocolate ginger just to really f**k with somebody's evening. Better than lark's vomit, I suppose.

18 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Purchasing Celebrations and Heroes are clues towards a poor upbringing.   Lindt is by far the best readily available chocolate.  

I get they wee chocolate seashells at Xmas, because they are amazing and because i'm a classy classy man

Edited by Bairnardo

Clearly there needs to be some kind of sorting house for chocolate selection boxes. You can all give me your chocolate money, I'll buy the requisite number of boxes and swap the contents around so nobody ends up with a handful of something that everyone in their household hates.

One caveat: you may end up with a box of Quality Street cremes. But that's life.

3 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Galaxy caramels get launched in the bucket in our house. 

You should be launched in the fucking bin for suggesting that. 

Anyways, mini "boost" bars should be introduced to the heroes tins. Very underrated chocolate bar IMO.