Love/Hate

The Golden God

• 3 weeks later...

I remember watching this on STV back in the day, it stood out a mile compared to the other shite they showed on that channel. I also remember one high up member of the Garda Síochána saying it wasn't 100% realistic because the actors were far too good looking compared to the real life Dublin hoods.

Barry Keoghan the actor who played Wayne says he still gets grief over the infamous cat shooting scene 

12 hours ago, Torpar said:

I remember watching this on STV back in the day, it stood out a mile compared to the other shite they showed on that channel. I also remember one high up member of the Garda Síochána saying it wasn't 100% realistic because the actors were far too good looking compared to the real life Dublin hoods.

Barry Keoghan the actor who played Wayne says he still gets grief over the infamous cat shooting scene 

Tom Vaughan-Lawlor who plays Nidge is probably the ugliest of them all and is also the poshest c**t of all time. The Dublin accent is imo the worst I have ever heard, would sooner talk to a Scouser or Geordie than listen to a Dub for a second.

11 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Tom Vaughan-Lawlor who plays Nidge is probably the ugliest of them all and is also the poshest c**t of all time. The Dublin accent is imo the worst I have ever heard, would sooner talk to a Scouser or Geordie than listen to a Dub for a second.

I actually don't mind the North Dublin accent, I can listen to Willo Flood talking, it's the south one that grates me, as far as Ireland goes, Limerick City gets my vote for worst accent.