Govan vs Dingwall - Saturday 23rd

Solid performance, Solid result, another clean sheet. 

Hardlines to Laidlaw, if I were him I'd just be going into the changing room, grabbing my bag and fucking off. I wouldn't want to hear  whatever his team mates or manager has to say, the lad was sold out today. 

Never have and never will rate '' Yogi '' as a manager, it's going to be a long winter for County. 

Very accomplished performance today and I think the score line could’ve been even more emphatic.

Excellent contribution from Jack coming on and we seemed to have a lot more fluidity to our play today.

We started sharp which has been in contrast to recent matches so long may that continue.

Watched that game this afternoon. As a neutral you have to be impressed with the squad Gerrard has assembled in barely 2 and a bit seasons.  Eddie Howe  will have a helluva job  competing with that next season. The football at times was sublime.

8 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Watched that game this afternoon. As a neutral you have to be impressed with the squad Gerrard has assembled in barely 2 and a bit seasons.  Eddie Howe  will have a helluva job  competing with that next season. The football at times was sublime.

It actually makes me feel a bit sorry for the smaller clubs that need to change their squads every season, first time in a while that I think everyone in our team is confident in their roles which has only came from persistence and having a couple years to develop. Barasic would be a good example of what I'm struggling to articulate, he wasn't fancied by a fair few people but after allowing him to grow into the position in our set up he looks an incredible player, perhaps our best imo. 

1 minute ago, silver said:

If I was a Rangers fan I wouldnt get too excited about a result like today. Its results against teams such as Bayer Leverkusen you should judge yourself on, not Ross County.

Actually games like today are the important ones if we want the title, I love European games but they're really just a wee bonus. 

3 hours ago, gaz5 said:

Best 45 Rangers have played in quite some time. Good value for at least 3-0.

When Rangers play like that, the difference between them and Celtic is quite stark when you watch both sides.

Having watched a lot of the Celtic recently there's maybe only 1 player, Turnbull, who'd have a chance of breaking into this Rangers team from their squad, on this season's form?

For example, Rangers can't make up their mind between Helander and Balogun beside Goldson. Both are excellent CB's. No reasonable argument could be made for any Celtic centre back being in ahead of any of the 3 of them this season?

The Celtic defence is rotten - and them shipping 18 league goals to our 7 confirms this.  Ajer has good qualities but is liable to lose his man in a way that you don't see too often from any of our CBs.

Turnbull is excellent and I also like Callum McGregor and they'd certainly improve our midfield.  Anyone else?  Very hard to say.  Edouard is a better finisher than Morelos but you'd not get the same workrate out of him that you do from Alfie.

So a year ago we were told that Celtic had a better player in every position - but no one is saying that now.  Much of that is down to organisation, fitness and attitude and in these three areas we're well ahead.

8 minutes ago, silver said:

If I was a Rangers fan I wouldnt get too excited about a result like today. Its results against teams such as Bayer Leverkusen you should judge yourself on, not Ross County.

No one is getting too excited.  We're just enjoying a decent home win and some good performances from our players.

You have to beat teams like Ross County celtic etc to play teams like byern leverkusen funny enough mind u if ur a celtic fan you wouldn't know what it's like to beat teams like bayern leverkusen it's been a while since u have now jog on we will take a win regardless who we play it's a step closer to winning the league which is important

1 hour ago, silver said:

Granted we shouldn’t just judge Rangers based on their games against easier teams such as a Ross County, Hamilton and Celtic but in terms of our results in Europe the past few seasons and the league stats this season Rangers are probably getting the maximum out of the squad with the finances available to them. 

Anyways, delighted to get the win today. Another step closer to winning the league and any further progress in Europe this season would simply be a bonus.