Govan vs Dingwall - Saturday 23rd

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Lot of time for Ross County, but a striker wearing No.8 is simply unacceptable.

From when I was a young lad it's always been a County thing, 442 with our two strikers numbers 8 & 9.  Alan Duff was always no.9, Brian Grant no.8, with Goggs  in the centre of midfield no.10 and Wilson no.11 on one  wing, Ferries no.7 on the other.  Them were the days :)

I'm feel far more confident today than I was prematch last week or against Livi away recently, I think yogi can get a tune out of our squad and we can score goals so there is a chance, I still think there's every chance we could get steam rolled and lose 4-0 but i'm hopeful and have paid the £9.99 to watch this today.

'Mon The County.

17 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

From when I was a young lad it's always been a County thing, 442 with our two strikers numbers 8 & 9.  Alan Duff was always no.9, Brian Grant no.8, with Goggs  in the centre of midfield no.10 and Wilson no.11 on one  wing, Ferries no.7 on the other.  Them were the days :)

I'm feel far more confident today than I was prematch last week or against Livi away recently, I think yogi can get a tune out of our squad and we can score goals so there is a chance, I still think there's every chance we could get steam rolled and lose 4-0 but i'm hopeful and have paid the £9.99 to watch this today.

'Mon The County.

18 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

'Mon The County.

Derek Adams wore 8 as well. A proud history.