Keep, Punt or Undecided

Time to start doing business for the upcoming season. This season is slightly different as I imagine a lot of clubs will have a squad full of players out of contract. This is the place to have your say over whether they deserve another year or not.

For Dundee, we have the following out of contract in the summer at the moment:

#1: Jack Hamilton (26) - May 2021 - PUNT

Marked improvement in form over the past 5 or so weeks does not mean he's suddenly the man to be first choice at Dens. I'd be horrified if he were to be kept on after almost 3 year of absolute horror shows and comfortably being our worst ever keeper.

#12: Calum Ferrie (21) - May 2021 - PUNT

Had high hopes for Ferrie. The Englishman seemed to come from nowhere and dislodge Kyle Gourlay (who was always heralded as our future number 1) as our youth keeper, then went to Stirling Albion and won PotY & YPotY, but failed miserably when given the opportunity to keep the gloves for himself when Hamilton was dropped earlier in the season. There was even talk amongst the fanbase that he might be worse than Hamilton. At 22 (as he is now), he needs to be a first team regular if he's to fulfill his early potential and he won't be getting that here and based on his performances for us, I'm not sure I'd trust him as back-up either.

13: Adam Legzdins (33) - May 2021 - PUNT

Played 1 game for us which is now referred to by our playing and management staff as 'our lowest point' which was a 2-0 away defeat to Ayr. He has then been injured for the 8 weeks since. He seems to have decent calibre, but he'll definitely be on the punt list if he can't break into the team between now and the seasons end ahead of an admittedly decent performing Hamilton.

#2: Cammy Kerr (24) - May 2021 - UNDECIDED

Many Dundee fans will put him in their punt list but I still reckon he can offer something. Don't think he's any worse than Christie Elliott and could be decent, reliable back-up, but he seems to have regressed, season on season since he broke into the team 6 or so year ago. Marked improvement needed. Maybe he's just too comfortable? Maybe he's just pish, but I have a soft spot for him. If I was being ruthless, I'd say punt.

#4: Liam Fontaine (34) - May 2021 - UNDECIDED

By far our best CH now that Jordan McGhee has went into CM. But if we can't be building a better back line than Lee Ashcroft, Jordon Forster & Liam Fontaine then something is wrong with the world. Ashcroft will be kept on, surely money could be better spent? But if needs must, I'd keep Fontaine for one more season.

#5: Jordon Forster (26) - May 2021 (Option of a further year) - FIRE INTO THE SEA

Comfortably our worst CH in many years. Just not much more to say. I'll be raging if his option is taken up.

#10: Paul McGowan (32) - May 2021 - KEEP

One of our better performers this season yet again. Has many critics and many people who don't like his style of play, particularly his famous pirouette that he does at least 37 times per game, but he's still an asset on and off the pitch for me. Would easily extend his contract into his 8th season with us.

#11: Declan McDaid (24) - May 2021 - UNDECIDED

We are essentially getting a better version of the exact same player in Paul McMullan come summer. McDaid & McMullan on either wing could be sensational or the worst pair of wingers ever to have pulled on any football shirt. Has largely been anonymous for us, but had a decent stint at LWB when Jordan Marshall was injured. I'd likely go with the punt option, but maybe, just maybe, he and McMullan being constant nuisances can unravel some defences at this level?

#39: Nicholas Hamilton (24) - May 2021 [LOAN] -PUNT

Clearly this guy was just signed as a favour to the Canadian team York 9 (Recently rebranded to York United). Has played 1 minute of football for us and youth players have been drafted in to play out of position ahead of him. Won't be here next season.

#17: Jonathan Afolabi (20) - May 2021 [LOAN] - UNDECIDED

Has blown hot and cold. Sometimes looked like he couldn't be arsed, but when in the mood, which has only been once or twice, he's looked to be by far our best attacking option. I wouldn't lose sleep if he left tomorrow and I'd feel very meh if he were to join for another season.

#21: Osman Sow (30) - May 2021 - UNDECIDED

Has to play out the season before we can make a decision. Currently the league's top goalscorer (ahead due to MPG) but there's just the feeling that this is very much a purple patch than indicative of his true qualities. If another club came in for him, it'd be a blow for us with Jakubiak out, but again I wouldn't lose sleep. If he keeps his goalscoring up, I might be biting my fingernails hoping that he stays for another year.

(Ages accurate as at 1/6/20)

Over to you!

Edited by Ludo*1

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Time to start doing business for the upcoming season. This season is slightly different as I imagine a lot of clubs will have a squad full of players out of contract. This is the place to have your say over whether they deserve another year or not.

For Dundee, we have the following out of contract in the summer at the moment:

#1: Jack Hamilton (26) - May 2021 - PUNT

Marked improvement in form over the past 5 or so weeks does not mean he's suddenly the man to be first choice at Dens. I'd be horrified if he were to be kept on after almost 3 year of absolute horror shows and comfortably being our worst ever keeper.

#12: Calum Ferrie (21) - May 2021 - PUNT

Had high hopes for Ferrie. The Englishman seemed to come from nowhere and dislodge Kyle Gourlay (who was always heralded as our future number 1) as our youth keeper, then went to Stirling Albion and won PotY & YPotY, but failed miserably when given the opportunity to keep the gloves for himself when Hamilton was dropped earlier in the season. There was even talk amongst the fanbase that he might be worse than Hamilton. At 21, he needs to be a first team regular if he's to fulfill his early potential and he won't be getting that here and based on his performances for us, I'm not sure I'd trust him as back-up either.

13: Adam Legzdins (33) - May 2021 - PUNT

Played 1 game for us which is now referred to by our playing and management staff as 'our lowest point' which was a 2-0 away defeat to Ayr. He has then been injured for the 8 weeks since. He seems to have decent calibre, but he'll definitely be on the punt list if he can't break into the team between now and the seasons end ahead of an admittedly decent performing Hamilton.

#2: Cammy Kerr (24) - May 2021 - UNDECIDED

Many Dundee fans will put him in their punt list but I still reckon he can offer something. Don't think he's any worse than Christie Elliott and could be decent, reliable back-up, but he seems to have regressed, season on season since he broke into the team 6 or so year ago. Marked improvement needed. Maybe he's just too comfortable? Maybe he's just pish, but I have a soft spot for him. If I was being ruthless, I'd say punt.

#4: Liam Fontaine (34) - May 2021 - UNDECIDED

By far our best CH now that Jordan McGhee has went into CM. But if we can't be building a better back line than Lee Ashcroft, Jordon Forster & Liam Fontaine then something is wrong with the world. Ashcroft will be kept on, surely money could be better spent? But if needs must, I'd keep Fontaine for one more season.

#5: Jordon Forster (26) - May 2021 (Option of a further year) - FIRE INTO THE SEA

Comfortably our worst CH in many years. Just not much more to say. I'll be raging if his option is taken up.

#10: Paul McGowan (32) - May 2021 - KEEP

One of our better performers this season yet again. Has many critics and many people who don't like his style of play, particularly his famous pirouette that he does at least 37 times per game, but he's still an asset on and off the pitch for me. Would easily extend his contract into his 8th season with us.

#11: Declan McDaid (24) - May 2021 - UNDECIDED

We are essentially getting a better version of the exact same player in Paul McMullan come summer. McDaid & McMullan on either wing could be sensational or the worst pair of wingers ever to have pulled on any football shirt. Has largely been anonymous for us, but had a decent stint at LWB when Jordan Marshall was injured. I'd likely go with the punt option, but maybe, just maybe, he and McMullan being constant nuisances can unravel some defences at this level?

#39: Nicholas Hamilton (24) - May 2021 [LOAN] -PUNT

Clearly this guy was just signed as a favour to the Canadian team York 9 (Recently rebranded to York United). Has played 1 minute of football for us and youth players have been drafted in to play out of position ahead of him. Won't be here next season.

#17: Jonathan Afolabi (20) - May 2021 [LOAN] - UNDECIDED

Has blown hot and cold. Sometimes looked like he couldn't be arsed, but when in the mood, which has only been once or twice, he's looked to be by far our best attacking option. I wouldn't lose sleep if he left tomorrow and I'd feel very meh if he were to join for another season.

#21: Osman Sow (30) - May 2021 - UNDECIDED

Has to play out the season before we can make a decision. Currently the league's top goalscorer (ahead due to MPG) but there's just the feeling that this is very much a purple patch than indicative of his true qualities. If another club came in for him, it'd be a blow for us with Jakubiak out, but again I wouldn't lose sleep. If he keeps his goalscoring up, I might be biting my fingernails hoping that he stays for another year.

(Ages accurate as at 1/6/20)

Over to you!

I'd punt all of them. 

Punt:

J. Hamilton (playing well of late, doesn't excuse all of his mistakes in the long-term imo)

Kerr (If he can't make the RB slot his own at this point he never will. Happy with Elliott there. Nice guy, but not up to it imo)

Forster (nice guy too, but is just rubbish at this level. Can't play the ball to save his life)

McDaid (getting in McMullan who'll do the same job but better. Has clearly slid down the pecking order, ineffective in games for the most part)

Ferrie (League 1/League 2 goalkeeper)

Legzdins (lol, what a signing)

N. Hamilton (since we can't sign him to a lifetime contract, I'm afraid we'll have to say goodbye to the Jamaican sensation at the end of the season 😔)

Keep:

Fontaine (been a great addition imo. Getting old but i think he can manage another year, even as a 2nd or 3rd choice if we replace Forster with a good CB. Even then I think he'd be great to keep in a coaching role)

McGowan (once again has been one of the most influential of our players this season, good leader and still as annoying to play against as ever)

Undecided:

Afolabi (I like him quite a bit tbh, but his effectiveness has been a question at times. Last couple of games he's came in clutch. Doubt he'd be coming back here on loan again next season tbh anyway)

Sow (All up to him now. Was miserable every second he was on to begin with, but his performances began showing signs of improvement. Then his goals started coming in and I was pleasantly surprised. Think he's in great form just now, not only with the goals but with his showing against Hearts where he ran like f**k the whole game, and even against Bonnyrigg, while his second half was shockingly bad, his first half & extra time performances were good imo. If he keeps up the success in that target man role, I think I'd be quite happy to see him stay.)

Josh Edwards-- KEEP- Maturing into a fine left back. 

Lewis Martin- KEEP- Getting worrying how many long term injuries Lewis has had now. No doubting His abilities though.

Euan Murray-KEEP- Maybe well be the case that he decides to go elsewhere.

Kyle Turner-KEEP- See above

Gabby McGill-  OUT- Gone on loan to York for the remainder of his contract. Will be amazed if we see him back. Not shown near enough

Lewis McCann- KEEP- Still young and I think I would give him a bit longer to develop

Steven Whittaker-NOT SURE- Not sure he will decide to play another season anyway. Really slow but does a decent job in that sitting midfield role

Cammy Gill-NOT SURE- Really needs to start pushing to be first choice. Not shown enough so far but still very young for a keeper.

Think that's all  of our summer out of contract guys. Not even sure if McCann and Edwards are out of contract but put them in there anyway.

Edited for loan players left out-

Mayo-  KEEP ( If we lost E.Murray)Think there is a really good centre half there but he's not had a chance due to Murray and Watson doing well and playing every week

McInroy- KEEP- Good footballer. Think he needs to be a bit more disciplined in the defensive side of the game as he's casual at times and improve some decision making in around the final 3rd but at 20 he's got time to develop that side. Good player for Craw to develop. Not sure what Celtic want to do with him though but I would be open to Pars signing him permanently.

Fraser Murray- KEEP- Can't see him ever making at Hibs but I think he's decent. Feel he should make more of an impact with his ability but Stevie would be a good manager to get the best out of him given time.

Edited by Chubbychops

I think we’ve got quite a few players already contracted for next season but it doesn’t mean I’d be wanting them here next season. By my count we’ve got Muirhead, Houston, Reading, Murdoch, Chalmers, Miller and Baird all signed up for next season.

In terms of what we’ve got left,

Viljami Sinisalo - KEEP

Young keeper on loan from Aston Villa. Has been ranked up there as one of the most exciting young goalies in Britain and apart from one or two hairy moments has probably been our best player this season. Really, really good shot stopper and without him we’d be much further down the table. He’s an obvious one to try and keep but I think Villa will be looking for him to step up to a higher level with his next loan.

Ellis Hare-Reid - PUNT

May seem harsh but I think he’s fed up not getting his chance and will leave at the end of the season.

Sam Roscoe - Punt

Been poor this season and it looks like Kerr may finally have lost patience with him after bring Corrie Ndaba in from Ipswich.

Corrie Ndaba - f**k Knows

Only just signed and not played yet. Hopefully does a turn for us this season and will step up to Ipswich first team next season.

Tom Walsh - UNDECIDED

Arguably our marquee signing of the summer and everyone was rightly very excited after seeing him for Inverness. However his nagging injury issues have got the better of him and he’s only played a few games this season. Obviously if he was to play 30 games a season I’d want him to stay but I doubt that’ll ever happen so maybe best he moves on.

Dario Zanatta - PUNT

Pretty decent player but a proper shitebag. I actually don’t mind him as much as others do but I doubt he’s ever going to become a top player for us. He’s got time to turn it around though.

Michael Moffat - KEEP

Been fine this season and has probably earned himself a contract for as long as he wants to keep playing. Club legend and a top man. Plenty life in the old legs yet.

Cammy Smith - KEEP

Great wee player. Most likely be off in the summer but I’m glad we’ve got him until then at least.

Luke McCowan - KEEP

Has done well and managed to step up his performances again this season. Will likely have clubs sniffing around him but hopefully will stay for a couple more seasons yet.

Craig Moore - PUNT

He was ruled out for the season before it even began so I think we can say he’s likely finished with us. Thanks for the memories and good luck in the future.

Keep: 
Ecrepont, good youngster with a bright future 

Smith, best player we have

Moffat, good squad player to have 

McCowan, been our most consistent player out with Smith so far 

McKenzie, like what I’ve seen and think he deserves at least another year 

Punt:

Hare-Reid, don’t think he’ll ever be good enough to be no.1

Roscoe, should have kicked on by now, had more chances than he should have 

Zanatta, just not cutting it, doesn’t seem to be able to shine in any position 

Moore, unfortunately injuries just keep getting the better of him. Have a soft spot for him, but think his time has come 

Undecided:

Hewitt, could be a useful squad player 

Walsh, very classy player, but has the hall marks of a Craig Moore injury scenario about him, for a top earner he needs to be fit

L.Miller, not seen enough to judge

Skeoch, same as Miller

Keep:

Viljami Sinisalo- Currently on loan from Aston Villa and looks like a really decent keeper and I’d be happy to have him back next season however I suspect Villa will be looking to loan him out to a club higher up in the food chain. 

Finn Ecrepont- One of highly rated prospects. Currently on loan at Albion Rovers. Hopefully ready to push for a starting spot when he returns . 

Michael Hewitt- Another youngster who is probably worth another year. 

Cammy Smith- Him and Luke McCowan have been our two best players this season imo. Signed permanently till the end of the season yesterday. Would love to get him tied down on a longer term deal. 

Luke McCowan- See Cammy Smith

Michael Moffat- Last year I think I had him in my punt list but he’s been good this season. Worth another year. 

Mark McKenzie- Another young prospect who I’d like to see re-sign. Needs a loan at league 1 or 2 I think.

Punt:

Ellis Hare-Reid- The fact we’ve brought in a keeper that’s younger than him probably speaks volumes. Don’t think he’ll ever be good enough to be 1st choice here.

Sam Roscoe- Not good enough for this level I’m afriad. 

Dario Zantta- I really like Dario as a player and enjoyed watching him when he was at Alloa but he’s been disappointing this season. Still time to turn it round and I truly hope he does. The penny needs to drop soon or he could find himself tumbling down the leagues. 

Innes Cameron- On loan from Kilmarnock and to be honest has offered nothing. Think his loan is up at the end of the month and can’t see it being extended unless we can’t get a striker.

Undecided: 

Tom Walsh- Get him fit and he’s one of the best players in this division however that seems to be his issue. If he gets a consistent run of games between now and end of the season he will be a must keep however if he doesn’t then we need to be letting go as I’d guess he’s one of our highest earners. 

Craig Moore- I Absoulotely love Craig Moore and think a fully fit CM is easily good enough for this level however injuries have hampered his time with us. If we can get him back for the tail end of this season and get a good pre season behind him I’d look at offering him something, possibly a pay as you play deal? 

We have 7 or so players signed up and I really wouldn’t be upset to see any of them (Muirhead aside perhaps) punted as they have all ranged from average to poor. Still plenty of time for them to turn it around though. 

I see when the contract renewals/releases was released by Caley Thistle in the summer, it didn't say how long the contracts were.  Transfermarkt.co.uk say (or at least assume) these were one year deals so if what they say is correct...

Aaron Doran - KEEP - When he's fit he's one of the best players in the league.  I'd retain him if we can afford it.

James Keatings - KEEP - Again, a great player when actually fit.  I still don't think we've seen the best of him yet.

Brad Mckay - PUNT - Very scatterbrained.  Apparently on buttons but I'm sure there's better out there.

David Carson - KEEP - Was really improving until last season was halted.  Hasn't made much impact so far due to injury but I still think we haven't seen the best of him.

Miles Storey - KEEP - 100x better playing down the middle.  I'd give him another year.

Scott Allardice - KEEP - Looks the best of the summer signings.  We haven't seen a proper playmaker like him since Tansey in the Scottish Cup winning season.

Sean Welsh - KEEP - The club captain.  One of those players who doesn't just improve the team, but improves everyone else.

James Vincent - PUNT - Mr Mediocre.  Hasn't done a whole lot since returning and I think there's better out there.

Kevin McHattie - UNDECIDED - Strangely has only really excelled when being played out of position.  Looked pretty solid at centre-back last season, but average in his natural left-back slot.

Shane Sutherland - KEEP - If we played him down the centre I think he'd be a good player at this level.  As in his first spell though he's being wasted out wide.

Lewis Toshney - UNDECIDED - Looks fairly solid when he plays...but that's rather rare as he's always injured.

Nikolay Todorov - KEEP  - Mr Versatile.  I like him.

Cammy Mackay - UNDECIDED - For a guy who's been around the first team for so long, you'd have expected him to have broken in my now.

Lewis Hyde, Harry Nicolson, Shane Harkness and Ryan Fyffe - No idea.

Keep

Daniel Armstrong - been good for the most part this year. Would like to see him kept for another year or two at least as I don't think he's ready to move up the leagues yet.

Regan Hendry - an absolute baller. Would love to keep him at the Rovers however highly unrealistic and he's likely to be looking to make a step-up.

Manny Duku - came in as an unknown to the Scottish leagues and has performed very well so far. Similar to Hendry, I'd love to keep him but he might be looking to move to a higher division.

Lewis Vaughan - a very tricky one. Came through the academy and is much loved by the supporters and club alike. The club have stuck by him through his injuries and I imagine they will continue to do so provided he doesn't breakdown again when back this time around in which case it could unfortunately be an early retirement rather than a choice for the club.

Ross Matthews - had arguably his best season for the Rovers so far I'd say. Keep.

Brad Spencer - I like Spencer as a player, dependable and is able to step-in when one of our first choice are unavailable or having an off day.

Frankie Musonda - see Duku. Probably our best CB, would love to keep but he might be setting his sights higher.

Robbie Thomson - decent  backup option, would be happy enough for him to be kept to sit on the bench.

Dave McGurn - club legend and is our goalkeeping coach. I imagine he'll either retire and focus on coaching and his career outside football or be kept as emergency backup.

Ethan Ross (loan) - has been excellent this season. Would love to see his loan extended but Aberdeen might have other ideas.

Punt

Iain Davidson - will be 37/38 next season and is already showing a decline. Was surprised to see him kept-on this season. Punt.

Fernandy Mendy - just not good enough. A massively likable figure and has shown some decent moments but too many mistakes to remain a Championship player. Had a good loan spell at Kelty last season so wouldn't be surprised to see him end up there.

Unsure

Kai Kennedy (loan) - not even kicked a ball for the Rovers yet but did very well at Inverness. Has enormous potential and current ability, would probably like him to stay based on that but too early to say how he settles into the team.

David McKay - Been out injured all season but didn't look amazing in League 1. Could be solid enough backup but not sure I'd be rushing to sign him up for another season.

Jack Smith - 21 next month and still not had a real run out in the team due to injuries. Will need to impress before the end of the season to be kept on.

Gozie Ugwu - Has only had one cameo (iirc) so far this season due to an injury. Not seen enough of him to make a verdict either way.

Tough call this early, but:

Keepers:

McGurn - Keep as coach (and as the ultimate oh shit keeper?)

Thomson - Excellent to have as a backup, but probably punt and replace since Bow isn't ready to fulfill the backup role yet.

Backs:

Bene - Keep, solid enough to perhaps retain a starting role next year, especially if Frankie leaves.

Davo - Probably punt (to a coaching role, if we had one, if not, he'll coach somewhere), not sure he can physically return for next season)

McKay - Keep. No playing this year, but a versitile CB/RB player before the injury, should be at least solid backup next year. 

Mendy - Punt (but I bet we'll keep him for depth and development). Pretty much an excellent "team" player  who may be at too high a level. Would likely shine at League Two level, perhaps even League One.

Musonda - Keep, although I doubt we can. Excellent player that will be taken by a Premeirship team.

Mids/Wide

Armstrong - Keep. Solid utility type player who is second on team in scoring. Plays many roles on the team.

Hendry - Keep, but will be signed elsewhere. Mostly excellent player who has the invisible game now and then. When he's on the game is 100% a Premeirship plyaer.

Matthews - Keep, solid midfield player and will be needed with Hendry (and Tait?) probably leaving.

Ross - Would love to Keep, but he'll return from his loan and be kept.

Spencer - Keep, Mr. Dependable...solid and most definately not flashy, but often necessary.
Forwards:

Duku - Keep, but will sign elsewhere. Leading goal scorer...somewhat limited, often with a poor first touch, but has a nose for the ball and blazing speed.

Kennedy - Keep, but will be back home and likely kept there or loaned to another Premeirship team.

Smith - Undecided. Prefer to keep and develop, but am concerned about physical condition.

Ugwu - Undecided. Haven't seen enough.

Vaughan - Keep, if he can return again. A player well aove this level, when healthy...will he ever be again.

Edited by TxRover

Sow is an absolute donkey of a footballer. That he put 3 past us should be enough for our defenders to retire from the professional game. Couldn't believe his shitebagery last night with that header near the end.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Sow is an absolute donkey of a footballer. 

I think that's a bit harsh on him, tbh. There's talent there but injuries have absolutely ravaged him and he's also a massive shitebag. 

It's sad to see a retirement home horse leading the line for your club, granted. 

Keep

Aidan McAdams - when he signed I expected him to be a back up goalkeeper, so to then go with him being our only goalkeeper was clearly a surprise. He's been on the whole very good, would happily keep him for next season.

Markus Fjortoft - the big man has been a revelation. Contract for life.

Sean McGinty - Most improved player in the squad for me, looks a different player from the bag of nerves when he signed last January. 

Lewis Strapp - I expect teams to come in for him, has a big future in the game. Would happily slide tackle his own maw.

Reece Lyon - Has the potential to be a solid performer at this level. Criminally underused by Hopkin.

Kyle Jacobs - Does a good job in front of the defence. We've missed him when he's been out this season, no doubt for me.

Undecided

Michael Ledger - Seems solid enough, just hasn't stood out for me really. Clearly not a full back but being played out there due to squad limitations. Would like to see him in the middle.

Luca Colville - Too inconsistent for me. Undoubtedly has the talent, and he's a young lad, but I'm not sold on him.

Cameron Salkeld - I love his engine and he seems to have a great attitude, but he's never really made a place in the team his own

Aiden Nesbitt - Flatters to deceive more often than not for me.  He's got a big second half of the season to prove he should get another deal for me.

Kalvin Orsi - Brilliant attitude, and has notched a few goals of late. Really could use an experienced striker in the squad alongside him to teach him the role.

Punt

Brian McLean - He's done a solid job this season, but being one year older will maybe go against him.

Chris Millar - One sub appearance all season I think tells it's story. He's moved into that coaching role, might see him continue that next season.

Jim McAlister - Think this might be the right time to move on from Jim. He's a great pro but doesn't do that job as well as Jacobs does, and for me, we don't need both.

Rabin Omar - Hasn't really worked out for him

Craig McGuffie - Haven't really seen much to suggest that he deserves another contract

Robbie Muirhead - Despite a few decent performances of late, this should be the end of Robbie Muirhead as a full time footballer.

Cameron Blues - Not even close to good enough for this level.

Gary Oliver - Can't believe we re-signed him tbh.

James Wallace - Has barely been near the squad.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Orsi is garbage and a handful of tap in goals doesn't change that. Punt with the rest of our useless, bottom half of League One forward line.

Fjortoft, McGinty and McAdams should be in the undecided column for now, as would Lyon if he wasn't already under contract. 

Since our entire squad will be out of contract I'll try and keep things short and sweet🙂

Goalkeepers:

Keep:    Cowie as back up

Undecided:   Ferguson

Punt:   Leighfield

Defenders:

Keep:    Gibson, Obileye

Undecided:   -

Punt:   Buchanan, Nortey

Midfield:

Keep:   McCabe, McGrory

Undecided:   McKee, Pybus

Punt:   Joseph, McKechnie

Forwards:

Keep:   Dobbie (if he thinks he's got another year left in him), Shields (absolute priority to get him signed up asap)

Undecided:   East

Punt:   Goss

Loanees:

Get back on loan or sign as our own player if available:   Maxwell

Undecided:   Fitzpatrick

Punt:   Robinson

Others:

Breen & Mebude - both on loan, only played once, Breen looked pretty solid but too early to judge either player.

Crooks, Douglas, Sylla, McMahon - reserve players who occasionally warm the bench, none of whom have played so cannot be judged