Dissertation Survey

*survey now closed , cheers to everyone*

Hiya folks,

Im currently doing research on the views of football fans on strict liability in Scottish Football for my dissertation, if you have a view on this my survey is attached - will only take a few minutes of your time

looking for a varied participation rate between teams

Cheers in advance, 

Kirsty

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdT-9SouhGi8elVC7-2JiaTRIZ51X8sI7ywEwdnuCRZ-a8g-g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Edited by Kirsty1999
closed

2 hours ago, Kirsty1999 said:

Hiya folks,

Im currently doing research on the views of football fans on strict liability in Scottish Football for my dissertation, if you have a view on this my survey is attached - will only take a few minutes of your time

looking for a varied participation rate between teams

Cheers in advance, 

Kirsty

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdT-9SouhGi8elVC7-2JiaTRIZ51X8sI7ywEwdnuCRZ-a8g-g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Done. Good luck. 

56 minutes ago, G_H said:

strict liability in Scottish Football

Another one of these "AKA: you are legally responsible for other people's feelings" ideas.

Nah, I'll pass, thanks.

You seem to have views on the subject, so why not complete ? It would have taken you about as much time as it did to post your response ! 

7 hours ago, sydney said:

You seem to have views on the subject, so why not complete ? It would have taken you about as much time as it did to post your response ! 

Because I did start the survey, and decided on about page three that the questions were structured in a way that are trying to lead towards a particular outcome.

9 hours ago, G_H said:

strict liability in Scottish Football

Another one of these "AKA: you are legally responsible for other people's feelings" ideas.

Nah, I'll pass, thanks.

1 hour ago, G_H said:

Because I did start the survey, and decided on about page three that the questions were structured in a way that are trying to lead towards a particular outcome.

Anyone lost their da?

1 hour ago, G_H said:

Perhaps you should have kept going given that the actual questions on strict liability didn’t start till page 6 !

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Anyone lost their da?

I guess you aren't even into your teens yet with patter like that. Enjoying your lockdown home schooling?

Edited by G_H

5 hours ago, sydney said:

Perhaps you should have kept going given that the actual questions on strict liability didn’t start till page 6 !

Nah, feels before reals related topics don't really merit that level of engagement.