Hearts vs. Raith Rovers

1 hour ago, stevoraith said:

Some of our guys not being vary gracious in victory to be honest.
The arsehole hearts fans must be stuck on kickback ‘cos all the ones on here tonight are pretty balanced but some of our boys are determined to give it the ‘get it roond ye’ anyway.
A bit disappointed by that to be honest emoji849.png

What was this website invented for if not for dishing out GIRUYs? :lol:

Anyway, I've more respect for those posts than the handful of fucking bores who make a point of coming onto every Hearts thread to make the exact same posts about last season over and over again.

45 minutes ago, grumswall said:
57 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
You also called someone deluded for saying we might actually win the game! I see the same opinionated folk are still on the ball.

Nope. I didn't call anyone delusional. I suggested it was delusional to suggest we would get more than a point in our next two games due to the circumstances. I was evidently wrong. You ever going to admit mcglynn was the right appointment?

Only time  will tell!  I like the way you put spin on your shit tho!

Just watched the interviews with McGlynn and MacDonald. Honestly, couldn’t be prouder of the club than at the moment.  To come to Tynecastle and win is a great achievement at the best of times given the disparity in wage bills, but to do it on the back of the last ten days is nothing short of phenomenal.  The fact that Jamie has COVID and hadn’t trained, to then step back onto the pitch to put in a performance like that. Unbelievable. 

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Two head injuries, 3 goals, 5 substitutions and then another goal in the 8 minutes initially added on.

It shouldn’t have surprised anybody

There wasn't five substitutions in the second half. 

The added time for the substitutions in the first half and at half time doesn't get added on at the end of the second half. 

11 minutes ago, grumswall said:
29 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
Only time  will tell!  I like the way you put spin on your shit tho!

Only time will tell? What the f**k are you wanting? A europa league win?

You dont even want a win against Hearts!

Edited by Frank conner
Change

2 minutes ago, grumswall said:
17 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:
Do they actually add time on for a goal emoji2369.png

30 seconds per sub, the rest is up to refs discretion was what I was told a few years back by an spfl linesman/ ref.

6 subs in the game, 1 for Hearts before the half, 1 Rovers at HT, so 2 minutes in the second half.

I don't think it took 7 minutes for the Hearts physio to turn Popescu into Rab C and for Duku to shake off cramp.

6 subs in the game, 1 for Hearts before the half, 1 Rovers at HT, so 2 minutes in the second half.
I don't think it took 7 minutes for the Hearts physio to turn Popescu into Rab C and for Duku to shake off cramp.
It was ridiculous from my understanding of how they apply the added on time. Not unexpected though.