Hearts vs. Raith Rovers

Some of our guys not being vary gracious in victory to be honest.
The arsehole hearts fans must be stuck on kickback ‘cos all the ones on here tonight are pretty balanced but some of our boys are determined to give it the ‘get it roond ye’ anyway.
A bit disappointed by that to be honest [emoji849]

1 hour ago, lennyzer0 said:

f**k sake, Robbie - just shut the f**k up.

He wasn’t saying that in the betfred cup tie when we should have had a penalty in the second half when it was sitting at 2-1 when rovers were on top  , I think hes an embarrassment to Hearts to be honest mate he’s needing to take a bit of responsibility for your teams performance tonight however we still scored 3 goals at tynecastle and to throw in the COVID situation it just makes neilson more of a knob

The arsehole hearts fans must be stuck on kickback ‘cos all the ones on here tonight are pretty balanced but some of our boys are determined to give it the ‘get it roond ye’ anyway.
A bit disappointed by that to be honest [emoji849]
Considering the circumstances of the past two weeks never mind the past 8 months, I get why people have a giruy attitude. The hearts fans have been pretty gracious in defeat on here though and we should bear in mind that we play again on Tuesday.

12 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

A bit disappointed by that to be honest emoji849.png

Clearly you were sleeping during the 'leagues being called' debacle. f**k Hearts, they deserve getting a slagging after today. 

15 minutes ago, grumswall said:
28 minutes ago, stevoraith said:
A bit disappointed by that to be honest emoji849.png

Considering the circumstances of the past two weeks never mind the past 8 months, I get why people have a giruy attitude. The hearts fans have been pretty gracious in defeat on here though and we should bear in mind that we play again on Tuesday.

Yet you were one of the we will get humped brigade! Get over it ffs.

Yet you were one of the we will get humped brigade! Get over it ffs.
And you were one of the mcglynn out brigade, even last season... Glass houses Frank.

I didn't actually say we would get humped though. I said getting 1 point would be good because of the circumstances.

I mean i can't speak for anyone else but if folk want to say giruy I couldn't care less, Raith earned it - whoop it up if you like.  I care about us playing like Bon Accord defensively.

Neilsen has no one to blame but himself, even if a couple of calls did go Raith's way.  They played more like a team and earned their luck.

I was going to say I expect a big improvement on Tuesday but I'm not sure i do.  Certainly our best would be more than enough but we've produced it so rarely it's becoming a concern

Clearly you were sleeping during the 'leagues being called' debacle. f**k Hearts, they deserve getting a slagging after today. 

Nah, f**k Hearts, f**k Gary Locke and f**k that absolute fudd Budge.
And f**k “8 games to go” and all the roasters like him who got their knickers in such a twist at them getting “voted down”.
I’m delighted we got one over on them.
Just didn’t think some of our boys needed to try so hard to pick a fight with the Jambos on here tonight.

We should just be enjoying a fantastic result without the need for that.

Can’t wait for the highlights so we can see how much pish Neilson is spouting.

I mean i can't speak for anyone else but if folk want to say giruy I couldn't care less, Raith earned it - whoop it up if you like.  I care about us playing like Bon Accord defensively.
Neilsen has no one to blame but himself, even if a couple of calls did go Raith's way.  They played more like a team and earned their luck.
I was going to say I expect a big improvement on Tuesday but I'm not sure i do.  Certainly our best would be more than enough but we've produced it so rarely it's becoming a concern

After everything that happened in the summer, there is a kind of feeling of getting one over on hearts, but the 3 points is the most important thing. Our 1st victory against hearts in (not sure how many) attempts will give hopefully give us confidence going into Tuesday.

Tbf to Neilson, he also says we were nowhere good enough for the majority of the game.  Saying the penalty was soft and the 3rd was handball isn't exactly incorrect, because they are both true. 
But we'd played ourselves into these positions, so as long as he's not hiding behind the ref and solely using it as an excuse I think it's fair enough. I also think he's made a rod for his own back with Hearts fans and there's already a bit discontent.
Wednesday is a massive game for him.

The issue is that too often we were inviting the kind of pressure that left us one mistake away from trouble. Whether it was Smith who made the mistake or the referee is of secondary importance. We were simply running that kind of risk too frequently

The standard of opposition in this league is low enough that we can afford to either play badly or be unlucky but not so low that we can get away with both

And short of investing in a barrow load of white heather or sacrificing a goat to eldritch Sumerian Demons there’s not a lot Robbie can do about luck so he should be concentrating on the flaws in the performance

6 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I think a lot of the more vitriolic posts are posted in the hope that the Hearts supporters who were wishing we'd go under, saying they were going to pump us etc see them. 

So aye, f**k them. 

This. It's incredible that we got so slated for being self interested. Every fucking club is self interested. 

2 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

This. It's incredible that we got so slated for being self interested. Every fucking club is self interested. 

Hearts were more self interested than any other club in the country. Literally, if you were ranking clubs in terms of self interest, Hearts would be first out of 42.

Edited by DA Baracus

40 minutes ago, grumswall said:

And you were one of the mcglynn out brigade, even last season... Glass houses Frank.

I didn't actually say we would get humped though. I said getting 1 point would be good because of the circumstances.

You also called someone deluded for saying we might actually win the game! I see the same opinionated folk are still on the ball.

To be truthful I had a hunch we would get something from the game, possibly even a win, because I thought Hearts would think we were in disarray and thought it would be a stroll. They did that in the first half, but the two early second half goals left them just too much to do. They won't make that mistake on Tuesday, but we'll also be better prepared.

You also called someone deluded for saying we might actually win the game! I see the same opinionated folk are still on the ball.
Nope. I didn't call anyone delusional. I suggested it was delusional to suggest we would get more than a point in our next two games due to the circumstances. I was evidently wrong. You ever going to admit mcglynn was the right appointment?