Hearts vs. Raith Rovers

I want to hear Neilson's excuses.

'We were the better team, referee has it in for us, gave them 2 penalties and that changes games. Referee shouldn't be in charge of any of our games.'

Tbf to Neilson, he also says we were nowhere good enough for the majority of the game.  Saying the penalty was soft and the 3rd was handball isn't exactly incorrect, because they are both true. 

But we'd played ourselves into these positions, so as long as he's not hiding behind the ref and solely using it as an excuse I think it's fair enough. I also think he's made a rod for his own back with Hearts fans and there's already a bit discontent.

Wednesday is a massive game for him.

5 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

He also got in the referee's face and got sent off? Fucking hell. What a minter of a man he is.

He had been cautioned during the game for complaining and received a second yellow card after approaching the official at full-time.

“Part of the reason I got a second yellow was because I just tried to speak to the referee,” said Neilson. “Most referees you are allowed to speak to but he just tells you to get out of his face.

“If you don’t get out of his face then he will yellow-card you. I’m disappointed as I just wanted to speak to him.”

Maybe don't question his colleagues professionalism and call him a cheat live on TV eh Robbie?

Edited by Ludo*1