Hearts vs. Raith Rovers

Can already see Neilson's post match interview doing my nut in. That was a near unforgivable performance. He can blame the ref or time wasting all he wants, it won't mask that abysmal excuse for a game and he must think fans are thick if they're buying what he's selling.
How can he blame the ref for time wasting when we got 9+ minutes of ET, the man is an arsehole, shite managers go to is blame the ref for every loss.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:
Can already see Neilson's post match interview doing my nut in. That was a near unforgivable performance. He can blame the ref or time wasting all he wants, it won't mask that abysmal excuse for a game and he must think fans are thick if they're buying what he's selling.

How can he blame the ref for time wasting when we got 9+ minutes of ET, the man is an arsehole, shite managers go to is blame the ref for every loss.

Especially as the majority of the time was due to injuries sustained by Hearts players. Did you not run out of subs as well?

image.png.23a0d5a8b13dbea130b8236e49180c2c.png

We've generally ranged from poor to adequate this season but that first hour was genuinely horrific.  Quite clear the players thought they just had to turn up to win today.

Neilson hasn't mentioned a new centre-back yet in this window, which is bizarre because our defence is as bad as I can ever remember. Most people have (reasonably) questioned why Berra seems undroppable but Popescu showed exactly why that is today.

I've no idea what Halliday is supposed to offer either. Irving was pretty much doing the work of two players in midfield today.

Raith were very impressive. I don't think the second goal should have been a penalty but Kennedy absolutely did Smith and was generally superb all afternoon. MacDonald pretty much transformed into Buffon for the last 20 minutes. It'd hardly be a surprise if they turned us over on Tuesday based on that display.

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

tv shows 90s GIF

45 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That’s not the Jamie McDonald I remember

Didn't see the game (obviously) but the Jamie MacDonald I remember helped take my lot all the way to the cup final ...... nearly 13 years ago now.  I'd have taken him back at Palmy in a heartbeat but dare say we couldn't afford him.

Edited by Otis Blue