Hearts vs. Raith Rovers

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Going into a double header with the league leaders having played no games in 4 weeks and not trained for 2. What could possibly go wrong?

Maybe have a wee bit faith, Hearts barely scraped a win against Alloa at Tynecastle a few weeks back 

Maybe have a wee bit faith, Hearts barely scraped a win against Alloa at Tynecastle a few weeks back 
We haven't had a game since our truly awful performance against qots on the 29th of December. Half a squad have been isolating for 10 days. There's having faith then there's being delusional. 1 point from our next two games would be good, unlikely as it may be.

4 hours ago, true_rover said:
It more likely says they're waiting to find out what sort of team we'll have available. I would expect that there will be odds later today.

And there are

IMG_1611317281.356030.jpg.13e3a5189631198ed2783fb8c4f65407.jpg

The good news for Raith fans is that their side is shorter odds to win tomorrow than Trump is to win in 2024

The good news for the rest of us is that trump is at longer odds to win in 2024 than Raith are to win tomorrow

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

23 hours ago, grumswall said:
On 21/01/2021 at 20:24, baillieinleeds said:

We haven't had a game since our truly awful performance against qots on the 29th of December. Half a squad have been isolating for 10 days. There's having faith then there's being delusional. 1 point from our next two games would be good, unlikely as it may be.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

8 hours ago, Frank conner said:

I see Lars has definately left as he has left Livi and gone back to 

9 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

And there are

IMG_1611317281.356030.jpg.13e3a5189631198ed2783fb8c4f65407.jpg

The good news for Raith fans is that their side is shorter odds to win tomorrow than Trump is to win in 2024

The good news for the rest of us is that trump is at longer odds to win in 2024 than Raith are to win tomorrow

cheeky c u next Tuesday 

Edited by baillieinleeds

Nearly as strong as we can tbh. Haring and Ginnelly are the only two I’d want starting but obviously both had their injuries and not ready yet.
Glad Duku is on the bench, has done well every time I’ve seen him.

IMG_0192.jpg