Hearts vs. Raith Rovers

The first in what should be the second fixture against each other of the season.

Footballing side, no idea what our team/bench will look like with the Covid-19 outbreak last week. Haven’t had a game since Queens (29-Dec), and training would be limited due to the outbreak. No idea when players are due back either. Other than the announcement yesterday, it is game on however.

Hearts fans, £18.50 for the stream... is that because Budge is desperate to claw some of the legal fee’s money back (obviously tongue & cheek), or has that been your price for all league games this season? Seems well pricey, and had we not had games called off, I would probably have sacked it off & just listened to it, but since we’ve not had a game in weeks, I’ll grudgingly pay it.

Yeah this could be any number. Would expect McGlynn to keep his cards close to his chest about exactly who we have available, but clearly we’ll be missing a number of players, and of those who are available they a) haven’t played since Dec 29th and b) will have had a handful of training sessions since the New Year.

5-0 Hearts.

1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:

Hearts fans, £18.50 for the stream... is that because Budge is desperate to claw some of the legal fee’s money back (obviously tongue & cheek), or has that been your price for all league games this season? Seems well pricey, and had we not had games called off, I would probably have sacked it off & just listened to it, but since we’ve not had a game in weeks, I’ll grudgingly pay it.

It's been the price all season for their streaming. To no surprise at all, almost nobody from the away supports seems to be paying it.

11 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

No patronising Hearts fans in here yet with their predictable, condescending banter. Incoming, surely.

Kirkcaldy is one of the finest towns in Fife but only because you get a good view of Edinburgh from it

That kind of thing?

1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:

The first in what should be the second fixture against each other of the season.

Footballing side, no idea what our team/bench will look like with the Covid-19 outbreak last week. Haven’t had a game since Queens (29-Dec), and training would be limited due to the outbreak. No idea when players are due back either. Other than the announcement yesterday, it is game on however.

We should probably have an FAQ for questions like this

We're getting PPV games in lieu of season tickets so the equivelant price for non ST holders and opposition fans is equivelant to what you'd pay for the cheapest "Walk up" ticket. i.e. the first 9 rows behind the goals (Although much to the annoyance of penny pinching Perthers those seats aren't always on sale in the away end). 

It's a bit more expensive than other clubs PPV offerings but the bulk of Hearts season ticket holders bought seats in more expensive parts of the ground and are effectively paying substantially more than the cheap seat price. That may be some consolation to you it will also explain a certain lack of sympathy

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

A Raith Rovers fan complaining about PPV prices? At least Hearts don't vary them dependant upon who they are playing.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

And what you won't pay is not the home fans problem

I suggest you take the money you save and invest in a good bottle of Chablis but make sure to chill it properly.

Thanks for your concern but save your suggestions for Neilson and Budge

2 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

A Raith Rovers fan complaining about PPV prices? At least Hearts don't vary them dependant upon who they are playing.

Our standard price is £14.

But, we sometimes offer a couple of quid off to fans of clubs we deem to be good guys. 

7 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Kirkcaldy is one of the finest towns in Fife but only because you get a good view of Edinburgh from it

That kind of thing?

Yup, the Capital looks amazing from a distance too. The Grassmarket is my Mecca. Bannermans literally calls to me

17 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Yup, the Capital looks amazing from a distance too. The Grassmarket is my Mecca. Bannermans literally calls to me

Bannermans is in the Cowgate.

Edited by renton

10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That kind of thing?

Much better view of Edinburgh from Burntisland tbh. All about the view of East Lothian from Kirkcaldy. 

2 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Only 3 clubs get your standard price, but the club calls them premium games. Sort out your story. Just a wee team.

Maybe it's because the clubs whose fans get the couple of pound discount haven't royally shafted their creditors, tax payers and fellow clubs in the last decade.

Just saying. 

Edited by Specky Ginger

Anyway, to the game... who knows how we'll line up and it's already giving me the fear. No idea which players were out as a result of the covid cases and there's always a possibility others have to miss out too this week depending on testing. 

Won't be paying the £18.50 to watch us get pumped