Aberdeen v Motherwell

3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I think one of the "above situations" is when the ball hits the arm when it's above the player's shoulder, which I think it was - I'd need to see it again to be sure, though. 

"The ball touches a player’s hand/arm when it is above their shoulder (unless the player has deliberately played the ball which then touches their hand/arm)"

29 minutes ago, dezz said:

Ah well, first chance to see if an Alexander team can find their way back into a match from a losing position.

Think I’m right in saying we’ve not taken a single point after going behind this season.

Never equalised have we?

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not sure if it’s the lack of both main and cosgrove but that low ball from Hayes into hedges in the box is much more of what we should be seeing from wide areas, instead of just chucking balls into the box. 

The amount of football we're playing on the deck compared to the games when we start with both target men is noticeable.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I actually wasn’t convinced it was a red for polworth but booking Wright was hilarious. 

He's thrown an arm and then kicked out. Then gas a shoving match with Ojo. If he books our two then Polworth has to go.

2 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I’d quite like to see the disallowed goal back. I didn’t look like the whole ball went over the line but we didn’t even get a replay.

Just showed a replay but I wasn’t concentrating but don’t think it was out, robbed but Lewis had stopped so who knows 

I’d quite like to see the disallowed goal back. I didn’t look like the whole ball went over the line but we didn’t even get a replay.

Disallowed goal is stretching it - everyone had stopped well before then due to the whistle.