Aberdeen v Motherwell

15 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Just had a look at Aberdeen FC update and it mentions he has a back injury so possibility he might make it. I think Taylor has been good this season although the Rangers game he was really poor. 

2-0 Motherwell

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

Just had a look at Aberdeen FC update and it mentions he has a back injury so possibility he might make it. I think Taylor has been good this season although the Rangers game he was really poor. 

Taylor always looks good and is pretty effective against physical 'target man' type strikers - I think he is, or at least was, statistically the second best defender in the league for aerial duels .

The problem is always when he comes up against somebody with semi-decent movement.

Scrappy 2-1 win with nobody coming out particularly happy.

3 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

I don't think not being near Glasgow has any baring on what like our support is. Plenty of horrible Celtic and Rangers supporters groups in Aberdeen, and Aberdeenshire. What could we be if buggers supported their local. 

Interesting wee stat that! Who's 3rd? 

It is Hearts. Not sure how accurate but here you go:

https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/sco-premiership/

I get Aberdeen has a large old firm following especially Rangers, but I would hazard a guess that Motherwell / Wishaw etc has a much higher % in terms of football fans. Either way it grates on fans of both our clubs this is the case..

11 minutes ago, welldaft said:

It is Hearts. Not sure how accurate but here you go:

https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/sco-premiership/

I get Aberdeen has a large old firm following especially Rangers, but I would hazard a guess that Motherwell / Wishaw etc has a much higher % in terms of football fans. Either way it grates on fans of both our clubs this is the case..

That table shows points that teams would have got had it been 3 points for each win, which it wasn't. I'm not making a point here, just showing off my mental arithmetic skills. Home schooling is having an effect. 

3 hours ago, CCB19035 said:

I don't think not being near Glasgow has any baring on what like our support is. Plenty of horrible Celtic and Rangers supporters groups in Aberdeen, and Aberdeenshire. What could we be if buggers supported their local. 

Interesting wee stat that! Who's 3rd? 

Hearts, I would imagine.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Here's another table - shows Hibs fourth  http://www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/all-time-table/

That includes results across all four divisions. The website also stopped abruptly in May 2017 when the guy running it passed away, so it doesn't include results from the last three years.

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

That includes results across all four divisions. The website also stopped abruptly in May 2017 when the guy running it passed away, so it doesn't include results from the last three years.

O.K., didn't realise either of those two things.