Championship Sunday

lichtie23

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

An hour of listening to Neil Reynold's pish while waiting for the show to begin. At least most other Sundays, there are other games to watch at this time!

Ah gotcha. I legit hate him. Glad he's not on Gamepass.

I like Reynolds. The only thing I would say is that he appears to be contractually obliged to refer to a certain three on-screen contributers as ‘around the NFL podcast heroes’. I am completely of the opinion that Neil Reynolds provides a helluva’ lot to the NFL in the UK.

Anyway... kick off time. Bye everyone... beer o’ clock.

Edited by pozbaird

Hoping for a Bills v Bucs SB. Bills, because as a Broncos fan likely to be facing Mahomes in the AFC West for the next fifteen years, I do not want them to become a new Patriots-esque dynasty. Bucs, because while I have nothing against Green Bay, something about their fans annoys me. All this ‘titletown’ and ‘we own the team’ pish.
Bills to then win the Super Bowl, and their fans can all do their Neil Lennon impersonations - just one look at a table is enough to make them go mental.

Agree with everything you say but I just can’t root for the Bucs. Bills v packers Super Bowl please

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

If Tampa keep running on 1st downs they'll come unstuck. That's a big reason why they're having to rely on big 3rd down conversions.

We know we won't win by running the ball. But we need to do it to allow play action to work.