Championship Sunday

lichtie23

5 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

What about when you add in the toe?

The toe worries me, but unless he can barely move, he's still way better than Henne.

As someone mentioned, Mahomes at 80 percent is still better than probably 85 percent of the rest of the starters in the league. Unless he's at 60 percent of himself, I don't want to see Henne.

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Packers start with the ball. Really need 7 on the drive.

A stop (or even 3) followed by a TB TD would be huge. Rodgers doubted himself massively after the pick 6 in week 6, that obv wasn't a pick 6 but the result was ultimately the same.

Be interesting to see how he responds this time.

5 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

The toe worries me, but unless he can barely move, he's still way better than Henne.

As someone mentioned, Mahomes at 80 percent is still better than probably 85 percent of the rest of the starters in the league. Unless he's at 60 percent of himself, I don't want to see Henne.

NFL network were really sceptical earlier on how effective he will be if he needs to stay in the pocket.

You're right that a Mahomes in the pocket is better than Henne in the pocket, but he's playing the #2 Bills. It will be interesting for sure.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

I used to think this too. But he's really not. He's just incredibly good.

I think he’s a fanny. The last time I went over to Denver to see the Broncos was in what turned out to be our SB 50 winning season. Home game in the winter against New England. Brock Osweiler making his home starting debut in place of the injured Peyton Manning. Broncos win in OT in the snow, great rush TD by CJ Anderson. Our seats were behind the Patriots bench. As Anderson runs it in, Brady sprints at 200mph up the tunnel. Belichick and the rest of the Patriots head to midfield to shake hands. Brady is already in the locker room. Fanny.

What a trip that was though. The greatest single sporting event I’ve been at that didn’t involve St Mirren winning a cup at Hampden.