Full back (right & left)

Craigieboy86

2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I was wondering if Patterson could've made a push for the March squad if he hadn't fucked up.

Unlikely when he'd still have barely played a game and we still have no idea if he's actually any good or just the Rangers version of Tony Ralston.

Biased, I know but Josh Doig is yet another left back that’s going to be more than good enough to play for Scotland before time based on how he’s improved over the course of the season.

Could probably play a bit further forward too although he was a centre half before he signed for Hibs I believe, I’m not sure if that’d suit him given his physique but we shall see how he develops, a very exciting player nonetheless.

On 21/02/2021 at 20:33, craigkillie said:

Unlikely when he'd still have barely played a game and we still have no idea if he's actually any good or just the Rangers version of Tony Ralston.

Rare disagreement from me here brother but with him coming on at half time tonight if he looks good between now and the end of the season (particularly in Europe and the two OF games) he is worth considering.

12 hours ago, G51 said:

Give Nathan Patterson footballers wages Stephen O'Donnell's plane ticket.

Plane ticket to Hampden???? :)

Stephen O'Donnell has to be the most fortunate player in the squad. Don't get me wrong, I like his effort and he has taken his chance that came about due to circumstances but I think he looks out of his depth at times.

10 hours ago, ewan14 said:

So for someone who was unable to watch the game etc how was he apart from the goal ?

Looked like he had been playing there all season. For a young boy he looked so strong and powerful and bear in mind he was up against Lakaku’s brother who is a unit. Didn’t lose a tackle against him. 

Time to get O’Donnell punted.