Arbroath FC v Dundee FC ( Friday 22/01/21 @ 7.45pm )

16 hours ago, SmokeyJoe said:

Gaston
Stewart tob hammy JT (little comes in for JT if fit)
Linn gold whatley williamson craigen
Ruth

Dc could pick absolutely anything mind you, need to be very good and Dundee to be off it for a win expect a close game

Am i reading this correctly, you are saying if Ricky Little is fit you are dropping Jason Thomson at right-back for Scott Stewart?

Although Stewart has done well i would not be changing our normal back 4 if everybody is fit.

Also i would be sticking to the 4-4-2 as our form has been better since changing (well for most of the games) to this formation, would start with Bobby and Rut as my front 2, need to keep all the players on their toes and although i thought Doolan and Hilson done okay against the Queens on Saturday both Bobby and Ruth caused problems when they came on so they both deserve a chance.

WHY are Dundee FC fans always having a pop or having a slagging about Arbroath FC, from nearly the first post on here the vast majority of Dee fans have made a sly comment about us and if a Red Lichtie fan tries to dish some back you folk go in meltdown?

I find this strange as through the 1970's onwards i always thought both clubs had a close relationship?

Anyway 2-1 the Red Lichties, Smokies & Wine, 36-0.

Edited by AFC360PUNK1320

40 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

WHY are Dundee FC always having a pop or having a slagging about Arbroath FC, from nearly the first post on here the vast majority of Dee fans has made a sly comment about us and if a Red Lichtie fan tries to dish some back you folk go in meltdown?

I find this strange as through the 1970's onwards i always thought both clubs had a close relationship?

Think it has summit to do with Dundee being really friendly with you guys great relationship   , then your board voted to give Dundee the 25 point penalty, that really pissed off a lot of Dees 

1 hour ago, clashcityrocker said:

Oh dear! 

Dundee only just managed to secure a win over a mid table Lowland league team ( after extra time) and now some of you  think your team are world record beaters .

Home win.

Hopefully Dick Campbell puts as little effort as this into his preparations.

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

WHY are Dundee FC always having a pop or having a slagging about Arbroath FC, from nearly the first post on here the vast majority of Dee fans has made a sly comment about us and if a Red Lichtie fan tries to dish some back you folk go in meltdown?

I'll batter you on the Hilltoon, Stobbie or in Pleasureland. 

Name your spot, cunto. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'll batter you on the Hilltoon, Stobbie or in Pleasureland. 

Name your spot, cunto. 

Swankie the fishmonger in the Stobbie was a great lad, used to get anything at cost price, retired now, unfortunately.

Thank you.

Peppo's followed by Marco's are the best chippers in Scotland.

The Bell Rock lives off reputation only and is utter shite these days.

Finally, Gurkha is the only quality Indian takeaway in Arbroath despite looking like a manky shitehole.

Yours sincerely, 

A fat b*****d that spent the last lockdown in Arbroath.

Peppo's followed by Marco's are the best chippers in Scotland.
The Bell Rock lives off reputation only and is utter shite these days.
Finally, Gurkha is the only quality Indian takeaway in Arbroath despite looking like a manky shitehole.
Yours sincerely, 
A fat b*****d that spent the last lockdown in Arbroath.

You should try Andreous Bistro. Mediterranean (mostly Greek) based cuisine. The mezze is superb