Arbroath FC v Dundee FC ( Friday 22/01/21 @ 7.45pm )

1 hour ago, timlichtie said:

Play like we did for the last 30 at Palmerston and 3 points should be in the bag. I expect Dick to play all 3 young loan players who showed well on Saturday.
Expect the commentary to be dominated by rehearsed remarks about the wind even if it’s flat calm.

A draw at QoS and this lunatic thinks his team of handymen can get a win against the leagues big boys? I do tend to indulge in a bit of false hope sometimes myself but this really does take the biscuit, Tim.

12 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

I would agree with this - but think it would be too demanding to expect the players to match that energy for  90 mins.

This is shaping up to be a very close match.

Christ we’ve got another one.

image.gif.d9f7f1264894fda98a5c9e4ad014f160.gif

A draw at QoS and this lunatic thinks his team of handymen can get a win against the leagues big boys? I do tend to indulge in a bit of false hope sometimes myself but this really does take the biscuit, Tim.

We upped our goal tally by 40% on Saturday. Mind you, only after letting in two goals in 6 minutes. Still, if we can score who knows.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's cute seeing you lot thinking you can win tbh.

Dundee only managed a narrow 1-0 home win against the 'broath in December and last season you escaped from Gayfield with a draw ( which you never deserved).

Of course Arbroath have a chance winning - it won't be easy, it will be a tough match, but a home win is very possible.

4 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Dundee only managed a narrow 1-0 home win against the 'broath in December and last season you escaped from Gayfield with a draw ( which you never deserved).

Of course Arbroath have a chance winning - it won't be easy, it will be a tough match, but a home win is very possible.

Brag about not winning and then predict you might win.

Ok chief.

12 hours ago, timlichtie said:

Play like we did for the last 30 at Palmerston and 3 points should be in the bag.

Show some faith - and you never know we might have an off night and struggle to better the 3 goals a game we usually score.