Arbroath FC v Dundee FC ( Friday 22/01/21 @ 7.45pm )

Two local football clubs, the home grounds approx 17 miles apart, both with less points than currently deserved, imho.

Counting the sleeps till Friday, live on local tv and weather permitting, what's not to like?

Regards

Edit, sure you've been missing the pies from the local butcher, awesome, again imho! 

Edited by This Charming Man

43 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Two local football clubs, the home grounds approx 17 miles apart, both with less points than currently deserved, imho.

Counting the sleeps till Friday, live on local tv and weather permitting, what's not to like?

Regards

Shame we can't go, would probably have taken 2,000 through and ruled Gayfield, like so many times in the past.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Shame we can't go, would probably have taken 2,000 through and ruled Gayfield, like so many times in the past.

Thank you.

LOL, in the 70's and up until now all we Smokies could see was the bottom of your Hi-Tec trainers when we chased you up the hill next to Tutties.

Also the battle of the Windmill Hotel the Hilltoon **** got a spanking.

Good night, 36-0.

2 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

LOL, in the 70's and up until now all we Smokies could see was the bottom of your Hi-Tec trainers when we chased you up the hill next to Tutties.

Good night, 36-0.

The Office Closing Door - Album on Imgur

1 hour ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Good night, 36-0.

Sake. 

Why do the Lichties 'Yer Da' hooligan element have to make an appearance on these threads?

Unless it's the same utter melt every time?

I better watch what I say or he might throw his Sambs's at me.

Disappointed this has been picked as a telly game, means the Lichties miss out on a decent income from PPV sales.

As for our lineup I’d like us to start the same team we finished with at Palmerston. The young lad Williamson was impressive while Bobby and Stewart were both impactful off the bench. Hopefully Ricky is fit to go as well

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Sake. 

Why do the Lichties 'Yer Da' hooligan element have to make an appearance on these threads?

Unless it's the same utter melt every time?

I better watch what I say or he might throw his Sambs's at me.

Same utter melt - its a cut and paste of the pish he spouted last time we played them.

Not even an imaginative enough roaster to write something different...

Was it not an Arbroath fan that made his first post in our Dundee vs Ayr thread and made a complete c**t of himself?

I like Arbroath, other than the rampant inbreeding, as a place and as a football club.

Hoping to continue the momentum here, with the re-scheduled Ayr game next midweek to bolster our upward push. There is a kind of mixture of excitement and dread wondering how McPake will screw things up between now and game time with his wacky management decisions...

Play like we did for the last 30 at Palmerston and 3 points should be in the bag. I expect Dick to play all 3 young loan players who showed well on Saturday.
Expect the commentary to be dominated by rehearsed remarks about the wind even if it’s flat calm.

19 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Good night, 36-0.

You ever disrespect the scheme I was brought up in again then you're for it.

24 minutes ago, timlichtie said:

Play like we did for the last 30 at Palmerston and 3 points should be in the bag. I expect Dick to play all 3 young loan players who showed well on Saturday.
Expect the commentary to be dominated by rehearsed remarks about the wind even if it’s flat calm.

Lunatic