Arbroath FC v Dundee FC ( Friday 22/01/21 @ 7.45pm )

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Dick Campbell is a bit of a joke figure in Scottish football. f**k knows why he's a quality manager.

I'd certainly have him and Rab ahead of our current fucking shambles.

Double greenie if I could...

Biggest bonus from tonight is Big Rab saying he was learning as much from DC - seriously hope he learns a load and comes in with the Derry'd up passion that had him pinning Griffith to the wall in the shower

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dick Campbell is a bit of a joke figure in Scottish football. f**k knows why he's a quality manager.

Disagree,  there's not enough characters left in Scottish football these days and he's definitely one of them.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was just about to reply to this to say don't be so fucking stupid. But taking a step back to think about it, this Dundee squad should be second best in the league by a fair bit with a half decent manager. Dick and Rab would have have us fighting for every point unlike McPake.

6 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

It really isn't.

Our manager is clueless.

Didn’t say he wasn’t. But Dick fucking Campbell? Come on now.

I got scoffed at for suggesting Yogi a few weeks ago and now we’re suggesting Dick Campbell. 

Edited by RossDee01

Well deserved point for Arbroath. Dundee should have been 2 or even 3 up by HT. Thought Dundee were terrible 2nd half. Some great touches by Adam but too many ‘Hollywood’ passes when just keeping the ball was what was required IMHO. This from someone who wanted a Dundee win for obvious reasons in the relegation zone.

Just felt Arbroath were way more up for it second half and clearly deserved the point. Lack of motivation from sidelines and no press when Arbroath were tiring. If I were manager I'd be raging, not just a wee moan about  a set play. Gtf McPake. 

Hope Arbroath stay up. Theres no doubt that Gayfield is one of the hardest tests for any team in that division , for a part time team they cannot be faulted for effort ..Dick   seems to get them playing and fired up in the bigger games .,Lack of goals is the killer so far..Good luck for the rest of the season smokies..

I say it every time, I hope we're never on TV again. Always miserable. GMan might have had a point of Mullen, he's fucking stinking. Bet Fontaine is out for ages and Forster starts the rest of the season.

At least we're still undefeated though, eh? Just like Celtic, keeping up that "title race"

Lennon-1.thumb.png.66049245c187e53e86355e302498370d.png

Hope Arbroath stay up. Theres no doubt that Gayfield is one of the hardest tests for any team in that division , for a part time team they cannot be faulted for effort ..Dick   seems to get them playing and fired up in the bigger games .,Lack of goals is the killer so far..Good luck for the rest of the season smokies..

It’s not just about “Dick seems to get them playing and fired up”, we have the best defender in the Championship in O’Brian, our back 5 are quality, and our midfielders decent. Missing a cutting edge, but Dick will make a brilliant signing. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Pleeeeez

17 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Well deserved point for Arbroath. Dundee should have been 2 or even 3 up by HT. Thought Dundee were terrible 2nd half. Some great touches by Adam but too many ‘Hollywood’ passes when just keeping the ball was what was required IMHO. This from someone who wanted a Dundee win for obvious reasons in the relegation zone.

Arbroath had a very good chance in the 1st half as well it was not all Dundee .

2nd half  Arbroath deserved at least a point could even have won it 

Arbroath gave everything some Dundee players did not .

Good example at the end Dundee forward with a bit more effort should score but the Arbroath defender wanted it more gets the ball away