Arbroath FC v Dundee FC ( Friday 22/01/21 @ 7.45pm )

McPake takes his shoddily repaired vessel to the North Sea looking for the waves to remain outwith the underside.

For me its only a matter of time before the pressure underneath bursts through and capsizes his reign.

I'm afraid there's been more illustrious skippers in charge at the Swannie ponds at 10am on a Saturday, when the old locals race their boats via remote control.

The prime catch has been Charlie Adam, however, and it's with him our hopes lie. His baldy exterior will be smacked left, right and Chelsea by the North sea Gale which will have him cursing his luck and wishing his Fintry locks had the same lifespan as his left peg.

Thankfully, I don't believe this will be the day for McPake to be dragged down to the seabed. Things have improved recently and I genuinely hope he turns it around. For me it's another decent run before normality ensues. This is backed up from previous occurrences, time and time again.

A big week and 3 wins would shut everyone up. There's no reason we can't look to win all three. C'mon the Dees.

As a sidenote the Bellrock is overrated as f**k, pleasureland is only pleasurable if you're driving past it to exit Arbroth and your cliffs are barket.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Den Spark said:

Alan Ripley, the Arbroath treasurer, was on the committee that voted to give Dundee the 25pt penalty, that was later ratified by the clubs. However, Arbroath chairman, John Christison, denied that Arbroath voted against Dundee at that point. Hence, why Gayfield still gets my dosh and not the boycott. Dunfermline abstained and Montrose, Stirling and Livi voted in our favour. The rest are b*****ds!

Astonishing also when you recall Dundee United voted in favour of that 25 point deduction, thereby attempting to have us relegated to League One.

We vote to finally end last season and hand them promotion and the league title!  However like the Murphy's we're not bitter, lol.

I'll need to purchase the book below to get the real story.

1026458441_download(22).jpg.ad3b3595894d9ae96d1479c64b7b765b.jpg          Regards and welcome back Dundee-FC92

7 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Wouldnt be leaving Thomson out, Stewart would start in midfield if it was me, mainly based on how he did last week when he came on. Ruth and Hilson up front

Agree with this but i would be playing Ruth and Bobby up front through the middle, they both (with Stewart) done well when they come on last week so deserve a chance and if Ricky is back he starts.

20 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Astonishing also when you recall Dundee United voted in favour of that 25 point deduction, thereby attempting to have us relegated to League One.

We vote to finally end last season and hand them promotion and the league title!  However like the Murphy's we're not bitter, lol.

I'll need to purchase the book below to get the real story.

1026458441_download(22).jpg.ad3b3595894d9ae96d1479c64b7b765b.jpg          Regards and welcome back Dundee-FC92

Premier League clubs didn't have a vote and United, along with

Rangers

Celtic

Aberdeen

Kilmarnock

Motherwell

Inverness

St Johnstone

Hibs

Hearts

St Mirren and 

Hamilton were all in the Premier at that time.

18 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Agree with this but i would be playing Ruth and Bobby up front through the middle, they both (with Stewart) done well when they come on last week so deserve a chance and if Ricky is back he starts.

Any fears about this game can be relinquished after hearing we'll be coming up against Ruth, Bobby and Ricky.

Not exactly names that strike fear into the hearts of opponents.

Sounds more like the line up for the punditry duty of the game.

Is it any wonder Arbroath are rock bottom having Ruth, Bobby and Ricky as their must starts? 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Pitch is perfect and great condition.

No doubt if it had been at Dens the game would be "AFF" similar to the "PUDDLEGATE" the game "AFF" last season even although the weather was like a good day in Benidorm......   

The spotters outside Tutties have reported there was a "no show" by the Utility, 36-0 Ya Bass!

Spoiler