Livungstoppable vs Celtic - Wed 20th Jan 2021

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is there apathy among the Celtic support now? There hasn’t been any riots or chasing the team bus for about 7 weeks. Why are they accepting such clusterfcks 

What became clear is a show such as what happened after Ross County only seems to strengthen the resolve of the board.

Most fans I know don’t know what to do, what the f**k is going on or how to influence change. Everything falls on deaf ears such is the contempt the plc have for the fans. They have paid their season ticket money so it’s safe till renewal time and then they will think about what Celtic minded dinosaur can we put in place to appease the fans?

Starting to wonder if Lawell is pumping Lennon Mrs or the fucker is made of Teflon. 

What we do know all his nonsense about walking away was just lip service, he’s out for himself

The “challenge” that Brown got his red card for tonight was a carbon copy of a “challenge” on Scott Wright in the 3-3 draw at Pittodrie. The only difference was that Wright didn’t go down, but stayed on his feet and rubbed his head.

Cracking result and resilient performance again. I think the boy Kabia looks a real prospect; reminded me of Dykes!

Not a fan of Livi’s twitter jibes at Celtic though. We’ve got form for silly tweets.

Edited by crispy

4 minutes ago, crispy said:

Cracking result and resilient performance again. I think the boy Kabia looks a real prospect; reminded me of Dykes!

Not a fan of Livi’s twitter jibes at Celtic though. We’ve got form for silly tweets.

I thought it was good banter myself 

5 minutes ago, crispy said:

Not a fan of Livi’d twitter jibes at Celtic though. We’ve got form for silly tweets.

If you can't gloat when you're undefeated in 10, against Celtic, in this of all seasons, when can you?

49 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Sorry, I haven’t said this yet, but Livingston were superb tonight. They had a great start to the game, lost their way in the second half of the first half, but took total control in the second half. What I can’t understand though is why Sky gave the Man Of The Match to Thomas. He had a horrendous first half, but improved a wee bit in the second before he was subbed and scored a decent goal. 

IMO brown (either one) or Serrano deserved it. I thought JET was very poor other than his defensive headers and the goal. But he’s not a winger so can’t blame him. 

I always thought that people were putting on an act when laughing at us during our banter years to make things seem more comical than they actually were.

Now I realise that I was wrong. This is simply glorious.

Shame about their second but that was a very spirited performance after a shaky 20 minutes before half time. Fair play to Ciaron Brown, he was excellent despite knowing he wouldn't be available for Sunday. Lawson also very good in the middle of the park. 

Reilly showed some real promise and Kabia also had a good debut off the bench. 

All focus now goes to Sunday for our biggest game since the play-off second leg. Show the same endeavour and tighten up a bit at the back with the regulars  coming back in and we have a good chance.

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

I always thought that people were putting on an act when laughing at us during our banter years to make things seem more comical than they actually were.

Now I realise that I was wrong. This is simply glorious.

This, exactly this.