Livungstoppable vs Celtic - Wed 20th Jan 2021

I really respect this Livi side.

So well organised and trained. Martindale will never get the respect he deserves for what he's done there over the past few years because of his history. And, apparently, because of what he sounds like.

Edited by G51

As much as I can’t take Martindale seriously because of his squeaky voice, it’s an absolute discharge the SFA are scrutinising him. If they had reservations then why allow him to be assistant manager for years? They also didn’t mind Graham Rix being Hearts manager even though he’d been done for underage sex charges, which is a worse crime than drug trafficking imo

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

I really respect this Livi side.

So well organised and trained. Martindale will never get the respect he deserves for what he's done there over the past few years because of his history. And, apparently, because of what he sounds like.

No doubt you’ll take him as Rangers manager when Gerrard goes back down South then?

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

As much as I can’t take Martindale seriously because of his squeaky voice, it’s an absolute discharge the SFA are scrutinising him. If they had reservations then why allow him to be assistant manager for years? They also didn’t mind Graham Rix being Hearts manager even though he’d been done for underage sex charges, which is a worse crime than drug trafficking imo

What’s he being investigated for?  I know he has a chequered past but have missed anything current.

Just now, Left Back said:

No doubt you’ll take him as Rangers manager when Gerrard goes back down South then?

What’s he being investigated for?  I know he has a chequered past but have missed anything current.

The SFA seemingly checking to see he’s “fit and proper” to be in charge of a club. Clearly being assistant is alright but not manager. Scottish fitba at it seems farcical best 

1 minute ago, Left Back said:

He is being investigated because of his past, trying to see if he is a”fit and proper person”. It’s a load of absolute nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The SFA seemingly checking to see he’s “fit and proper” to be in charge of a club. Clearly being assistant is alright but not manager. Scottish fitba at it seems farcical best 

Thought that was just a rule that was ignored for owners.  Didn’t realise it applied to managers too.