Livungstoppable vs Celtic - Wed 20th Jan 2021

13 minutes ago, Durnford said:

No chance Longridge will play; apart from hardly having played at all in the last three months; he only travelled up to the club yesterday so isnt there something about having seven days Covid clear reports - or did I just dream that one up?

Anyway surely Jack McMillan would deserve a shot if you're not picking Brown/Serano/ATS?

Not too sure actually, if he's jumped on a train with the public they (being the club and SFA/SPFL) might not want him playing so soon after, whereas if he's just driven up there might be no problem with it. He'll have been getting tested at Bradford as well so suppose it would depend on the rules around how recent his most recent test for them was. Reason for sticking him in was partly down to forgetting Serrano existed, expecting ATS to be away soon, and having McMillan in at RB.

Bit of a moot point now with Brown being suspended for Sunday anyway :lol:

Edited by LiviLion

3 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Not too sure actually, he'll have been getting tested at Bradford so suppose it would depend on the rules around how recent his most recent test for them was. Reason for sticking him in was partly down to forgetting Serrano existed, expecting ATS to be away soon, and having McMillan in at RB.

He'd have been tested with Bradford if he'd been training with the but I got the impression from his interview that wasn't the case  - but I'm just guessing here.

On Saturday we seemed to have a bigger problem on the other side with Devlin/Mullin keep getting shut down by Luxalt however, as he is apparently a second string player, I'm hoping he's not playing tonight.

6 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

532? Brown at RB, Guthrie - Fitzwater - McMillan at the back and Serrano LB with Lawson CM?

That's what I'm leaning towards, also something like this could be possible:

McCrorie

McMillan  -  Guthrie  -  Fitzwater  -  Brown

Forrest  -  Lawson  -  Pittman  -  Serrano

JET  -  Hamilton

Edited by LiviLion

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

That's what I'm leaning towards, also something like this could be possible:

McCrorie

McMillan  -  Guthrie  -  Fitzwater  -  Brown

Forrest  -  Lawson  -  Pittman  -  Serrano

JET  -  Hamilton

It's going to be some laugh at least :D Martindale given a few an ultimatum of 'go out and show me why you should play in the semi final'

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

It's going to be some laugh at least :D Martindale given a few an ultimatum of 'go out and show me why you should play in the semi final'

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I think it's 5-4-1. Hamilton up top, JET right wing and Forrest on the left. McMillan and Serrano at wing-back with three centre-backs.

McCrorie in goals gives me the fear.

according to Callum Carson it's a 3-4-2-1:

McCrorie

Fitzwater  -  Guthrie  -  Brown

McMillan  -  Lawson  -  Pittman  -  Serrano

JET  -  Forrest

Hamilton

43 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I think it's 5-4-1. Hamilton up top, JET right wing and Forrest on the left. McMillan and Serrano at wing-back with three centre-backs.

McCrorie in goals gives me the fear.

Can we no go McCrorie right wing and JET in goals instead.

24 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

McCrorie in nets is a goal advantage to Celtic already. Guys an absolute bomb scare at top flight level

I take back everything i said to you earlier, 2-0 Celtic might be on the optimistic side though.