Livungstoppable vs Celtic - Wed 20th Jan 2021

5 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Why is this at 20:15?

I know kick off times have been all over the place this season but this just seems bizarre.

They've got Norwich v Bristol City on the same channel with a 6pm kick-off, they'll be wanting to make sure they don't overlap.

8 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

If the game is on, I’d imagine Celtic will be fired up for shutting up some people and their opinions. 0-2

Hope this is as good as your last prediction.

Thereisalight..

• SPL Superstar
  •  
  • Thereisalight..
  • Gold Members
  • 3,538 posts
  • My Team : Ayr United

A 2-0 win for Celtic . could only manage a draw v the second string and I’d rate Hibs as a much better team than Livi (current form aside). The Livi run is going to come to an end sometime and I reckon being “favourites” today will haunt them a bit 

Edited Saturday at 10:58 by Thereisalight..

11 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hope this is as good as your last prediction.

I just think if you couldn’t beat their second string, you’ve got no chance of beating their full team who are fired up after all the bad press there’s been. I hope I’m wrong, I always like to see the OF get a beating 

23 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I just think if you couldn’t beat their second string, you’ve got no chance of beating their full team who are fired up after all the bad press there’s been. I hope I’m wrong, I always like to see the OF get a beating 

How do you know they are fired up ?

54 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Yeah and you thought their "2nd string" would've beaten us 2-0 too. We'll see how many of that 2nd string will be still playing this game too, 7 of them were 1st string when they played against Sevco before their Dubai trip.

They haven't managed to beat us on our plastic pitch yet either, not even with a team that was cruising to treble trebles and quadruple trebles.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I know that, why do Sky want it at that time though? It's an extremely small trivial thing but it just annoys me. It eats into the time doing other less soul destroying and depressing things before bed.
They've got an English championship game that takes prime spot...can't have lowly Scottish football impacting on the wonderful, world famous English second tier.

56 minutes ago, bennett said:

About an inch of snow, Livi will have that cleared in no time.  

Wouldn't it just be like the thing to get the game on and a blizzard hits around 9.15 and fucks it, getting it abandoned when Celtic are up 3-1 and we beat them in the replay.😂

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Does that count as our 3rd string with Jacko starting?

Tbh I'd actually see Serrano starting there since he hasn't played much in recent weeks, and Jacko hasn't played much this whole season. Depends if Martindale wants Serrano or Brown starting on Sunday.

7 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wouldn't it just be like the thing to get the game on and a blizzard hits around 9.15 and fucks it, getting it abandoned when Celtic are up 3-1 and we beat them in the replay.😂

All my christmases at once scenario. 

37 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Tbh I'd actually see Serrano starting there since he hasn't played much in recent weeks, and Jacko hasn't played much this whole season. Depends if Martindale wants Serrano or Brown starting on Sunday.

Brown is suspended for Sunday, so he'll play tonight I would imagine. I would also imagine there will be a few more changes from the team you posted earlier. 

1 hour ago, mozam76 said:

Brown is suspended for Sunday, so he'll play tonight I would imagine. I would also imagine there will be a few more changes from the team you posted earlier. 

Didn't know that, reckon that makes Serrano certain to start on Sunday so aye, Brown starting tonight unless he's carrying a knock or something.

No chance Longridge will play; apart from hardly having played at all in the last three months; he only travelled up to the club yesterday so isnt there something about having seven days Covid clear reports - or did I just dream that one up?

Anyway surely Jack McMillan would deserve a shot if you're not picking Brown/Serano/ATS?

Funnily enough Gary Halt always seemed to throw all new signings into the first team starters irrespective of whether they'd played recently or not. Martindale seems a bit more cautious in that respect.