Dunfermline v Ayr

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I believe we turned the USH on earlier this week and have no real concerns regarding the pitch. The club fully expect the game to be on today.

If that’s true, it will guilt me into paying for the official club stream.

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A later inspection gives the game more chance of it being on.

Also Ayr is hardly hours away. You can get to Dunfermline from Ayr in about an hour and a half.

True, the pitch inspection time is spot on, almost as late as they can leave it without the opposition setting off. 

21 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

A later inspection gives the game more chance of it being on.

Also Ayr is hardly hours away. You can get to Dunfermline from Ayr in about an hour and a half.

Clubs usually have to or will arrive around 1.30pm for a 3pm kick off. It’s not like travelling there in a car. Fingers crossed it’s on, really want to watch an Ayr game, even if we are pish!

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Clubs usually have to or will arrive around 1.30pm for a 3pm kick off. It’s not like travelling there in a car. Fingers crossed it’s on, really want to watch an Ayr game, even if we are pish!

All players will be travelling by car I believe today as majority are from Glasgow , this season they have only being using a bus to Dundee and beyond 

15 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

All players will be travelling by car I believe today as majority are from Glasgow , this season they have only being using a bus to Dundee and beyond 

That’s good then. Did they travel by bus to QOS or by car since it’s southbound? 

13 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What actually goes into a pitch inspection? Just a wee kick-about on dodgy looking areas of the pitch and a bit of running?

A square is cut out of the pitch and studied under a microscope. Blood tests are also run on the square of pitch.