Dunfermline v Ayr

I'll take that. We actually managed to string some passes together, and probably should have got a goal from Moffat. Thought Dunfermline would have more of a go, again could have had a goal or two, but I think we looked far better at the back than we have done.

That was pish, apart from Moffats miss, absolutely nothing happened, Not even so much as a booking. 

Both teams evenly matched in as much as both were happy to misplace passes and put bugger all in to the box. 

From Ayrs point of view, didn't chuck goals away, McCowan was the best player again, midfield competed. But again, 4 forward players and maybe two shots on goal. 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

That was pish, apart from Moffats miss, absolutely nothing happened, Not even so much as a booking. 

Both teams evenly matched in as much as both were happy to misplace passes and put bugger all in to the box. 

From Ayrs point of view, didn't chuck goals away, McCowan was the best player again, midfield competed. But again, 4 forward players and maybe two shots on goal. 

Crying out for a striker

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We have 3 at the club, we either need a goal hanger or a target man, we have McCowan, Moffat and Smith, all link-up players and no focus in the middle like Shankland or Moore

Agreed, when I say striker I mean someone who wants to take responsibility and have a shot at goal.

Feel that we stifle our own work when we go with 5 in the midfield. I'm dreaming of getting another forward thinking pler in the door this week before the window closes but think it's unlikely. Wont exactly moan about it considering the times we're in either.

I’ll take a point away from home against 2nd in the league however we offered nothing in an attacking sense. A striker needed pronto. 

We have one win in our last 7 games and only 2 league wins since we last played Ayr. We’ve also only scored 8 goals from open play in our 12 league games. Think you’re making us out to be better than we are.

Agreed, when I say striker I mean someone who wants to take responsibility and have a shot at goal.

You had that in Bruce Anderson, but he obviously wasn’t the type of player your manager wanted. Based on that, it must be unlikely you’ll sign someone else like that?