Dunfermline v Ayr

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Steven Bell on just now. Good to hear from him. Should have had such a better career.

He was a great player before his injury. Had high hopes for him.

Fair play to him for coming back from the injury though.

Didn't know Jefferies tried to re-sign him.

Edited by DA Baracus

Steven Bell pre-injury was better than any midfielder we’ve signed since. No doubt about that for me. Him and Mason in midfield was a great combination.

Interesting to hear what he’s had to say. I didn’t realise the effect his injuries had on his mental health. Also hadn’t realised he was part time at Ayr.

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

This has been ok for away from home.  While not what the team need, individually Dario has been quite good as well. 

I must be watching a different game - he's deceptively a passenger imv and certainly not a central striker.

Just now, Jazzar said:

I must be watching a different game - he's deceptively a passenger imv and certainly not a central striker.

Did you miss him beat the offside trap setting up a chance for example?  He won't do as a striker but he's put in as good a performance as those not playing out if position.  

9 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Should a team with McManus, O’hara, Dow and Thomas with Turner behind them really be relying on corners to get goals? Somethings not right. 

Yup. We don't seem to have a style of play. We can't move up the pitch with any sort of speed. We aren't getting it wide to get crosses in enough. We aren't giving the wingers enough chances to run at the full backs. We don't play through balls, or attempt to.

Edited by DA Baracus