Ndaba
Reading

Murdoch
Chalmers

McCowan
Smith
Walsh

Moffat

I’m afraid this above will probably be the side if the game goes ahead . Still don’t think the players know how to play that system , particularly the three behind Moffat . I’d be going 4-4-2 with McCowan and Smith up top until a centre forward is signed. . Kerr and Murdy cm with  Chalmers left and  Walsh right . 

If we're doing teams then I hope we go:

OFW

Edwards

Murray

Watson

Comrie

Whittaker

Thomas/Dow

Turner

McInroy

Dow/Thomas

McManus

Get Thomas off of corners and have someone who can hit better than 1 in 5 good ones.

On 17/01/2021 at 20:36, parsforlife said:

We should turn on the USH just to wind up rovers fans.

I'd like to see us crank it up so high it melts all the snow in west Fife during the week then switch it off on a Friday night, purely to annoy Raith.

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If the game is off will Ayr fans just accept it as something that can happen in winter, or will they take it incredibly badly like the Raith fans did?

If it is like the shambles last week then probably. If the game is off mid-morning then probably not. 

46 minutes ago, jm86 said:

According to BBC weather it's to be -3C for most of the night, rising to a balmy 1C by 1 pm and back to 0C by 4pm. Probably off.  Do Dunfermline have covers?

Covers only stop snow lying on the pitch, unless they are heated they won't stop a deep frost. 

3 hours ago, North British said:

I’m afraid this above will probably be the side if the game goes ahead . Still don’t think the players know how to play that system , particularly the three behind Moffat . I’d be going 4-4-2 with McCowan and Smith up top until a centre forward is signed. . Kerr and Murdy cm with  Chalmers left and  Walsh right . 

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Official Cold Weather Guide to East End Park

Yes we have undersoil heating (why is this abbreviated to USH rather UH?). 

No, we can’t be fucked switching it on.

No, we don’t have covers.

No, we don’t have a heated dome thing for over the pitch.

Can we have a moment of appreciation for The Moff?

image.jpeg.4b6bab20af0f238deaca7e28bc236d04.jpeg

His misses were legendary but in his season before going back to Ayr he had found his feet and showed what a class act he was. Not seen many players better than him at turning defenders and leaving them for dead with his pace. Not seen many better at controlling the ball either. 

We salute you, Mr The Moff.

image.jpeg.8df0a8f905a5a617eec0455b29ddd112.jpeg

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

If the game is off will Ayr fans just accept it as something that can happen in winter, or will they take it incredibly badly like the Raith fans did?

It'll be getting so hot in here it would melt the pitch going by last week. 

Can we have a moment of appreciation for The Moff?
image.jpeg.4b6bab20af0f238deaca7e28bc236d04.jpeg

His misses were legendary but in his season before going back to Ayr he had found his feet and showed what a class act he was. Not seen many players better than him at turning defenders and leaving them for dead with his pace. Not seen many better at controlling the ball either. 
We salute you, Mr The Moff.

image.jpeg.8df0a8f905a5a617eec0455b29ddd112.jpeg

Was good 2 out of the 3 seasons with us, just couldn't hit a coo's arse with a banjo. Struck up good partnerships with both Fais and Nicky Clark.

Moff came to Pars having scored 25 plus goals the season before. I thought we were getting a great poacher finisher type player but he was acutally crap at all that.

He was however a very good footballer with a nice touch, good skill and a turn of pace over the first five yards.

Edited by Chubbychops