Dunfermline v Ayr

Our form looks ropey when you look at the raw numbers but the run of games was quite tough - Raith, Inverness, Dundee and Morton away are never easy places to get results and it's only really been the Morton home game that was poor results wise. OK so we were pish in that game and against Arbroath and for long spells at Stark's Park.... Sigh.

Jimmy Calderwood had an unreal home record, very rarely got beat out-with the OF, but his away record is utter horse shit.

What can you say? Leave Fife and the air must hit you differently.

On 16/01/2021 at 22:58, Hursty said:

The hotly anticipated sequel to the 0-0 at Somerset earlier in the season.  Which side does Cammy Smith line up on, if any?  Will the game take place?  I'm going game on, Cammy Smith still with Ayr but not trying,  0-0 again.

Ok seems I was wrong in my prediction - the correct answer looks to be hidden Option C - Cammy Smith signed permanently by Ayr, trying his hardest and maybe or maybe not managing to get the ball in an attacking enough area to do some damage.

If the game is on of course.   

Steven Bell is the player doing the half time segment. 

Should have been a top Premiership player. Had all the attributes to go and do it. His performance levels season 2010-11 before the injury were frighteningly good.