Voting in an independent Scotland

BFTD

The Big P&B Voting Intentions Poll  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

A raging British nationalist? Haw! Haw! If so, why did I vote SNP in the last election, will do so in May and yes in any future referendum. You crack on. You are the kind of rabid nationalist that is as bad as a rabid Brit. You turn waverers off from voting for it.

Yeah totally mate, that's why when you were asked on here if the union comes before everything else for you, you answered 'fuckin right it does', and the same reason you are spouting this shite about the Tories now.  

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Yeah totally mate, that's why when you were asked on here if the union comes before everything else for you, you answered 'fuckin right it does', and the same reason you are spouting this shite about the Tories now.  

Oh dear! You believe what you want. I know which way I voted and which way I will from now on until independence comes.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:
I reckon I’ll start my own party.  It will be a whole new world post Independence and the opportunities will be limitless.
The Scottish People’s Front has a nice ring to it.

I'll create the People's Front for Scotland.

SPLITTER!!!

Spoiler

I think you were expecting that.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So he’s Alex Salmond?

Possibly. Apparently whether Sturgeon heard about the sex pest allegations 3 days before she remembers is far more important than getting a strong mandate for an indyref. Oh and trans people, what are they like?!? (He doesn't know, he hasn't met one, but he's read about a pervert in Alberta, so it trumps independence as an issue).

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Possibly. Apparently whether Sturgeon heard about the sex pest allegations 3 days before she remembers is far more important than getting a strong mandate for an indyref. Oh and trans people, what are they like?!? (He doesn't know, he hasn't met one, but he's read about a pervert in Alberta, so it trumps independence as an issue).

Again you'll need to show where I said it trumps independence. Did you miss the post five up where I said there is nothing that could possibly make me even consider voting against it?

Amazing when I get stick on here the people giving it are almost always lying in order to do so, 99% of the time.

29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Fake Rev Stuart Campbell's so dedicated to independence that he wants to get shot of the SNP's greatest asset with the polls running high and just before an election.

FTFY.  

Of course this wouldn't be a problem if people didn't hang on his every word as gospel.