Musically kids born between the 1980s and 1990s are the worse generation.

JayCrawford

5 minutes ago, JayCrawford said:

You youngsters missed out on so many amazing shit throughout the 60s-80s.  I feel bad that you missed out on the golden ages of music.

Perhaps, mi amigo, you should start cutting down drastically or, better still, stop altogether.

Music is a generational thing. 

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Perhaps, mi amigo, you should start cutting down drastically or, better still, stop altogether.

Music is a generational thing. 

You're right, music is a generational thing. Which is why I said 80s and 90s babies are the worse generation of kids when it comes to music. They grew up with Nirvana, Backstreet boys, 2 PAC, Spice Girls, Mariah Carey, Garbage and so much more bad stuff. 

You'd think, after being kicked off literally all the music forums for abysmal trolling, you'd be better at it by the time you had to fall back on random sites you found when Googling ideas for lunch.

6 hours ago, L. Brilliant said:

Glad to be schooled in the 80s and 90s when the difference between 'worse' and 'worst' was not some mystery you just had to have a guess at.  Even with Black Lace blaring I managed to absorb it.

Boring insult. Come on kid, you can do better than that.

21 hours ago, BFTD said:

You'd think, after being kicked off literally all the music forums for abysmal trolling, you'd be better at it by the time you had to fall back on random sites you found when Googling ideas for lunch.

Who said I was kicked off from music forums? You kids and these lies you spread

On 15/01/2021 at 19:58, JayCrawford said:

You youngsters missed out on so many amazing shit throughout the 60s-80s.  I feel bad that you missed out on the golden ages of music.

No . they can listen to any music from that era. You on the other hand will be dead soon and will miss so much great music still to come.

48 minutes ago, thisal said:

No . they can listen to any music from that era. You on the other hand will be dead soon and will miss so much great music still to come.

Surely nobody that pursues this line of weak trolling is any older than late teens. And even that's being disrespectful to most teenagers.

But hey, if he's repeating this tired old pish on here, at least he's not being red-pilled into thinking his unhappiness is due to women/foreigners/people who are happy/vampires.