Motherwell FC v Rangers FC - Sunday 17th Jan 2021.

5 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Offensively for Rangers

Kent: Passenger
Morelos: Passenger
Aribo: Missed the train completely
Hagi: not great but the most influence of the 4

What's the odds on Gerrard doing what he normally does and taking off Hagi and leaving the other 3 on?

Aribo is having the worst game I have seen from any player this season, I include Shane Duffy & Killie in this.

Edited by Perkin Flump

1 minute ago, King_Of_Kings said:

I agree but Mugabi deserves an honourable mention.

I'd give the entire Motherwell squad the MOTM award if we win today. Some issues but this squad is what we should have been like at the start of the season. Signing Cole again was a god send.

Aribo is having the worst game I have seen from any player this season, I include Shane Duffy & Killie in this.
I honestly don't get it with him. I know lots of Rangers fans who love him, but to me he always seems like the kind of player who looks great when you're 2 or 3 nil up, but at 0-0 or behind you're playing with 10.

Guys like Morelos and Kent are playing poorly just now, but you know at least they're good players.

From what I've seen of Rangers this year, if everyone is fit id struggle to argue a place for Aribo on the bench, never mind in the team.

Just now, gaz5 said:

I honestly don't get it with him. I know lots of Rangers fans who love him, but to me he always seems like the kind of player who looks great when you're 2 or 3 nil up, but at 0-0 or behind you're playing with 10.

Guys like Morelos and Kent are playing poorly just now, but you know at least they're good players.

From what I've seen of Rangers this year, if everyone is fit id struggle to argue a place for Aribo on the bench, never mind in the team.

Have to agree, any time I watch them he seems a bit of a jersey filler, today he is like a 12th man for Motherwell with his decision making and "shooting".